The Dude Abides

I'm really crying the blues boys. Please look deep at that pictograph, i know they look healthy by the size of them girls, less than 30 days past a poke above soil, but look at those tips and the luster of the leaves. Something is missing in my cauldron. Distilled water, fox farm ocean forest soil, fox farm big bloom and grow big, (no fox farm bud and boom cause seemed a bit heavy handed, Great White since germ, Humboldt secrets enzymes for the last week with feedings. I'm ready to flip these broads, my mom is sick and could use some potent medicine, but i want my girls fully ready for bloom. Help Me boys. What do i need to get these girls picture perfect for flower?
Nitrogen . Ur gas heater puts out to much and plant is over bundant of it causes the wrinkle. Would be my number one guess. And if I am correct most of it on the side of the heater not on opposite site. It's sucking all the moisture out of them

Nitrogen . Ur gas heater puts out to much and plant is over bundant of it causes the wrinkle. Would be my number one guess. And if I am correct most of it on the side of the heater not on opposite site. It's sucking all the moisture out of them
Sorry not nitrogen the carbon dioxide sucking the moisture out. Causing the nitrogen deffiencey to supplement the plant moisture. Or something to that effect. Been long day and it's 2 am. Atm. And can't think straight . Over abondunat of carbon dioxide drying it out on that side .

I don't talk enough to do my thing here yet, but I'm still in the dirt, foolin with the ferns.

Screenshot_20220304-022338_Wyze.jpg

The progeny... although Louise is real auto looking, so a 1 bud baby is probably in the mix. Is what it is, a virgin cloner, Had to cut my teeth right? Did i do a good? Poked em in some rooting plugs instead of terra, so the haters wouldn't hate.

20220302_104819.jpg

Looks good to me, the heat mat will serve you well. You're not trying to clone an auto are you?

That makes sense. I did the same thing. Always good to warm up in the minors before getting called up to the big leagues.

RSR - what kind of heat mat is it that you are using? I have yet to successfully clone any of the cuttings I've plucked from my plants - I'm certain now that the issue has been whatever way I've tried, the ambient temp has been too cold to enable rooting (typical temps have been between 68 - 72F)

The progeny... although Louise is real auto looking, so a 1 bud baby is probably in the mix. Is what it is, a virgin cloner, Had to cut my teeth right? Did i do a good? Poked em in some rooting plugs instead of terra, so the haters wouldn't hate.

20220302_104819.jpg
Look good from my end....I've only tried cloning once they all survived....but I chopped them due to how the mother acted...didn't want a Hermie repeat.... And taters gonna Tate bro

AC Infinity seed mat. $13 at the local grass shop. I put the babies into the box with the big girls and it almost killed them. Back on the stove, sitting on the mat under the sauce light, and they are praising Jesus again. Crazy. Didn't think stuff grew under 100w light bulbs.

All shifted around and tied down. Check the gangsta lean on her main stem to the right, got er body toight like a toiger... thinking about taking an hour off their work shift and dropping it to 17/9, swagger on down to 12/12 thru the next week of life and get this flower party poppin. Any thoughts? Praise? Nay sayers? Sooth sayers? Tax evaders? I'm open to criticism, if you smile and tell me I'm pretty. Or a mild kick in the nuts if you feel it's warranted.

20220307_223513.jpg

There is no need to step the lights down over the next week. When you are ready you can just go to 12/12. They look pretty and healthy. Looking forward to seeing some flowers:yummy:

This morning the big girl's recovery has advanced, she's gonna choke out my little princess for space. Flipped to 13/11... cause I woke up late and missed the boat for 12/12. I have to use my tools sometimes for stranger's money, so I let the ladies snooze all day while i go play surgeon...but we meet up at night and get emotional until dawn... "Meeeee aaaaand Mrs. Joooooooones"

Are you planning any haircuts for those girls? I hear they like to be at their prettiest when they get their flowers.

For sure, a good trim to expose those baby bong hits. I knocked about 10 leaves off each one when I gagged and bound em, but there's no evidence to support that. They fattened up by morning coffee. I heard thru the grapevine to give the lower fans a stay of execution if they aren't covering a node, leave them be so the girls can feed on em in the home stretch. Am I misled? Should I put these girls in the movie fully shaved? Or leave a patch for the cause?

I'm not a fan of 12/12... Limiting my quality time with the chicks, and leaves blocking my camera. We're Just ships passing in the night now. More like roommates at this point... I know we can rekindle the magic, but we'll never have the same connection again. I've been spinning my wheels about the day that I'll have to kill them. I think I'll make chili that day.... comfort food.

Back
Top Bottom