Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

yeah my smartphone blew itself up (it was older, capacitors went out) so I couldn't use it as a hotspot for wifi, now I have a new flip phone. which is like getting a NEW pentium III processor lol its brand new....but the technology is a decade behind.

all that aside though, you're killing it man. I love to see other growers just being successful makes me happy.

yeah my smartphone blew itself up (it was older, capacitors went out) so I couldn't use it as a hotspot for wifi, now I have a new flip phone. which is like getting a NEW pentium III processor lol its brand new....but the technology is a decade behind.

all that aside though, you're killing it man. I love to see other growers just being successful makes me happy.

A new flip phone? They still make those? Is it touch screen atleast? Appreciate the kind words, just glad to be killing it in the good way. :rofl:

Update the ffof got it's second feeding last night. Did feed water feed since first feeding was light. Got a little more aggressive feed this time but she looks great 24hrs later so I think I'm good but will water twice before next feed. Coco is looking good starting to snow ball on the tops. Runt still looks like it's adjust to the bigger pot. The top to ffof is just crazy that hempy is doing work. :yahoo:
20150116_213442.jpg
20150116_213408.jpg

When I sprayed for mites, it killed my lady bugs. Poor little things. I've got hundreds more that are dormant outside in a hidden spot.

Got them around here by the hundreds. A buddy of mine wants me to start selling them online. Lol. Emagine spending money for bugs?

Got them around here by the hundreds. A buddy of mine wants me to start selling them online. Lol. Emagine spending money for bugs?

Right, but people do it all the time. My parents have a rose bush outside that I think has aphids. Found 3 there one day, this year I'm gonna look more frequently.

seriously, people have trouble finding good lady bug suppliers in their area sometime its no joke.
Not only could you guys market online, but if you do leg work and check out every nursery in your surrounding area, I wouldn't doubt that some of them require a local supplier.

seriously, people have trouble finding good lady bug suppliers in their area sometime its no joke.
Not only could you guys market online, but if you do leg work and check out every nursery in your surrounding area, I wouldn't doubt that some of them require a local supplier.

Maybe I should look into this? Hummm.... Interesting idea....:idea::thumb::circle-of-love:

Thanks guys. I'm always so nervous I'm going to screw something up, you guys really help build my confidence. Every plant since my summer fail has been bigger and better than the last, feel like I am getting the hang off all this.

Looking great Subnoise!! Nice even color and perky. Good job!

Looking awesome! I should have the time to start from seed on my next round and am looking forward to attempting to train for better growth like you have. That coco plant is going to be a monster.

The coco plant does look great, but it really doesn't even come close to the ffof plant. I don't believe it had anything to do with the medium either cause the top off of the ffof plant is a beast and is getting the same exact nutes as the coco plant. One is drain to waist and the other is a hempy so that may have something to do with it. But in my opinion ffof plant is just a stronger pheno. That's why I choose it for my dwc. Well see how that end product is. Then I'll decided which one will have a permanent spot in my perpetual grow.

To continue that last post. Was at work and in a hurry. I appreciate the kind words from everyone. KCMP the training came out of necessity to keep plants short through veg. I'm only working with about 2.5 foot tall area. The runt was my first plant I didn't top and train. I was kinda bummed but it is what it is and I'm sure the plant is happier for it. That being said even if I was growing in a tent I would still top and train. It is one of my favorite parts of the process. I love to watch them take shape. I also find it relaxing and therapeutic. I could have the worst day and when I go check on my girls that evening all is good again. One of the first tutorials I read was mainlining by nugbuckets. It looked so cool I had to try it. Now I can't stop. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom