Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

Maybe someone can shed some light on my situation. I made bubble Saturday my first time so I probably screwed up somewhere. But The picture below goes left to right 25,73,120. The 25 is hard unless I warm it with my fingers. The 73 is super sticky and gooey still some stuck to my bag I have to figure out how to get out. And the 120 is powdery. I don't know they all have a different consistency. Any ideas? None of out can be crumbled over a bowl that is for sure.
20150105_163620.jpg

Some of the trichs smash and gum up a bit that is probably what you're seeing in the 73. To have an easier go at getting it out, put it in the freezer/ice it. Once it hardens you can use a debit card to scape it off without harming your mesh.
The different colors and consistencies come from the different oils and resins from the plant matter and trichomes; to prevent mold or water ruining taste, heat it to about 100-110F and roll out with a rolling pin. Before making into a puck or pressing for storage for any amount of time.

applying the heat and gently rolling it out should allow all the excess moisture to escape provided you've got low RH.
With the stuff that is already powder dry, the heat isn't needed and it can be stored or pressed now.

That being said, I don't know if it was a specific strain that caused the effect in 73, or if it was squeezing too hard, or it just has excess water etc...

Looks a bit better, if you're keeping them in that jar, cut out some thick cardboard and place it in the bottom. It will pull the moisture out of the hash.

Well after 2 months and a couple transplants ffof finally wanted to eat. Mixed up her first batch of nutes and feed her last night. Maybe the big leaves were a sign after all here she is 24 hrs later I do believe she loved it since I moved my light up yesterday and I'm glad I did cause she put on atleast a inch today.
20150106_205205.jpg
20150106_205034.jpg

The top from ffof is becoming a full blown plant.
20150106_204233.jpg

that top looks awesome, I loved watching my CSSH clone make that same transition.
I put my clone straight into flower and it didn't grow at all just budded up, then almost over night it grew 4" spit out two more nodes with giant fan leaves and all. its crazy how fast your plants change their attributes eh?

You're going to see a lot more growth after this feeding, so keep an eye on your lighting distances!

that top looks awesome, I loved watching my CSSH clone make that same transition.
I put my clone straight into flower and it didn't grow at all just budded up, then almost over night it grew 4" spit out two more nodes with giant fan leaves and all. its crazy how fast your plants change their attributes eh?

You're going to see a lot more growth after this feeding, so keep an eye on your lighting distances!

Yea pretty crazy it lost those fat Indica leaves. I had to move the light again this morning. Crazy how fast they picked up steam. Kinda wonder if it isn't the silica that I recently added which I implemented after following your journal jinn. I gotta say I will be a religious user from here on out. And I like the fact I don't have use ph up anymore. :thumb:

The silica is pretty handy, I'm glad you like it man!
(the biggest reason I love it, despite all its benefits, is the resistance to stupid shit we do it adds =p )

Big update today. Welcome to the flower room ffof and the top were put in flower this morning for about an hour and a half before the light shut off to acclimate them. I will slowly move them closer to the light or the light closer to them.
20150108_214231.jpg

Ffof took first feeding well and no more yellow leaves. Can't wait to see what she does under the big light.
20150108_213902.jpg
20150108_213943.jpg

The top it will be fun to watch it flower such a strong pheno.
20150108_214011.jpg

And the coco is back in action made a hasty decision and tossed out all the clones last week when she appeared to be male. 7 days of 12/12 and all I can find are female preflowers. I took a clipping couple days ago when I first saw the pistols.
20150108_214039.jpg

After hunting all over the plant for the male flower I took the picture of this is all I can find besides calyx's. The picture isn't great but under my magnifying glass it actually looks like a node growing out of the knuckle.
20150108_213245.jpg

Male plants will on occasion 'reverse hermie' and turn female. Plants that do this have an increased resistance to becoming hermaphroditic,
and produce a higher female to male ratio in seed production.

Male plants will on occasion 'reverse hermie' and turn female. Plants that do this have an increased resistance to becoming hermaphroditic,
and produce a higher female to male ratio in seed production.

Hmm that is very interesting hopefully the cutting roots. I took it like 3 days after the flip so it might take a little longer but that's ok. My last plant I harvested put nodes out of the knuckles as well but that was like midway through flower. Just gonna keep a close eye on her for male flowers. Went in the flower room this morning to turn everything and looks like they are enjoying there breathing room and bigger light.

Update the runt is looking really good. Had some veg guano left from my summer fail. Couple weeks ago I scratched 1/2 tbls guano into the top and she took off. Did the same thing almost 2 weeks later and she had another growth spurt. She it's now 14 inches tall don't want to top her and stunt her anymore. But she is getting to tall for my veg space. Gave her a transplant today and she should be in flower in a couple days.
20150111_165029.jpg

Back
Top Bottom