Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

She has come a long way from this, hard to believe it's the same plant.
20141130_085850.jpg

so whats a "sour monster"? havent heard of this. till now. like a diesel. or like a lemon skunk?

Thx for stopping in cannilingus. Sour Monster is the result of a mishap. A local grower over looked a male sour diesel in the grow unsure of the genetic originality. It pollinated some snow monsters witch can only be from exotic genetix there the only one that makes the strain from my understanding. My cousin trims for the local grower and was given a few seeds. I recived 11 seeds and the story and went from there.

Snowmonster

(The White x Starfighter F2)

Mother: The White (Krome’s Cut)
Father: Starfighter F2
Family: 70/30 Indica
Sex: Reg
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped Bush
Height: Medium-Tall
Indoor Flowering Time: 50-60 Days
Yield: Medium/Heavy
Hootydootydoo!!! The one that I’ve been waiting for, Krome’s georgous cut of the white thrown in the mix with the Starfighter F2 stud. Oooowweee! What else can i say to show my excitement besides sour, pungeant, creamy, gnarly, OG, gas!!! Just when you think you’ve hit the nail on the head by growing either of these frost monsters alone…. here comes an offspring off both together. Game day bucket go boom!!! The heavy indica lineage of both parents will leave you with a well stacking powerful plant that is no slouch in the yield department. Get your carbon filters ready and expect heavy skanky yields from this lady along with smell and potency that is ever so lingering. Tending to finish around the 8 week mark makes this not only a cash croppers dream but a connoisseurs delight! Get your pillow ready before you blaze…. it’ll all be over soon!

From exotic genetix website.

Update everything is cruising along seeing pistols on everything. None of them are aggressively stretching. They are all really enjoying the light. Fan leaves are getting huge. I'm running my light at about 14 inches in case they did stretch fast but I've only moved it once in 4 days. After getting my silica dialed in to bring my ph to 6.0 without using ph up the coco has really been doing great. Haven't had a deficiency since introducing the silica and going into flower. I'm glad that fight is over. The ffof and top in the hempy both look great. The runt got removed from veg earlier today and will be put into flower in the morning a couple hrs before the light shuts off. They seem take the switch better than throwing them in under the hps right when it comes on for the full 12 hrs

ffof
20150112_212804.jpg
20150112_212640.jpg

coco
20150112_214013.jpg
20150112_213207.jpg

ffof top in hempy
20150112_212114.jpg

Not a day goes by without something exciting happening. It is a beautiful thing to have the opportunity to grow these plants and watch them develop. Today got home from work checked my veg room real quick and both ffof clones have hit the rez in the dwc. One on the right hit Sunday and has a little more developed root system. I modified my net cups because the first and only run with it I felt like they were really tight around the roots. So I cut out some bars to allow more roots without losing any hydroton. I have been taking notes every day on the ph and tds to try and keep it ideal right at what they use. They should both take off now judging by there mother.
:rollit:
20150114_163201.jpg
20150114_162828.jpg

Okay Subnoise, I'm subbed up for the ride! I haven't had a chance to read back on your journal. I'm at qork. But I'll catch up tonight. Thanks for your help M8, Andy.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom