SubCool Supersoil In SIPs With EWC, CBD Autos For Aspergers

That would be a good summation for my Chinese doctor. I can tell her that we think Chinese Medicine originally arose before CBD entered China from the west.

pretty sure if you read the research it developed as the plant spread out from china into russia over the steppes along with ruderalis.

I have a small, wire mesh kitchen strainer that I set on top of my sprayer to pour stuff through when adding stuff into it. That filters out everything that would clog up the sprayer without having to have filters and mesh bags on each of my various extract containers.

pretty sure if you read the research it developed as the plant spread out from china into russia over the steppes along with ruderalis.
Excellent. That makes total sense.
:thanks:

I have a small, wire mesh kitchen strainer that I set on top of my sprayer to pour stuff through when adding stuff into it. That filters out everything that would clog up the sprayer without having to have filters and mesh bags on each of my various extract containers.
Thank you, I have seen fine mesh strainers here. I will look for one.
:thanks:

Does anyone have any suggestions about how to minimize or eliminate little floating pieces of cork in the BTi mosquito-dunk SIP water?
Is there some kind of a mesh bag that keeps all the little Floaties inside? ('cuz they clog up my sprayer and watering cans...)
Thanks.
I use panty hose as a filter. You can stretch it over the top of a bucket, then pour your liquid in. I also make a funnel out of a 1 gal. plastic bottle (bottom cut off), and put a panty hose around that. This can be used as a filter funnel for pouring liquid into a pump sprayer.

pretty sure if you read the research [CBD] developed as the plant spread out from china into russia over the steppes along with ruderalis.
From what I've read, the emergence of CBD is associated with the sativa morphology, and original sativa wild strains are associated with the geographic regions of present-day Europe, Asia Minor (Turkey), and Central Asia (Kazakhstan, etc.) So it looks like the original high-THC indica wild strains from the areas of the high-elevation Tibetan Plateau probably morphed into sativas in Central Asia, then spread westward. The amount of THC (or CBD) may be directly associated with the stresses (or lack thereof) associated with high elevations. And then those adaptations became part of the genome.

I haven't read much info recently about ruderalis, but I recall that it's low-THC and possibly contains some CBD.

I wrote:
...maybe it was all indica (short, wide leaves, adapted to colder, dryer climates) up until about 1-1.8 million years ago, and then sativas emerged (tall, narrow leaves, adapted to wetter climates). If this is true, it looks like cannabis originated in the regions now called Asia, and then about 18 million years later appeared in the regions now called Europe.

More info on cannabis "center of origin" in my post HERE.

I use panty hose as a filter. You can stretch it over the top of a bucket, then pour your liquid in. I also make a funnel out of a 1 gal. plastic bottle (bottom cut off), and put a panty hose around that. This can be used as a filter funnel for pouring liquid into a pump sprayer.

:thumb:

From what I've read, the emergence of CBD is associated with the sativa morphology, and original sativa wild strains are associated with the geographic regions of present-day Europe, Asia Minor (Turkey), and Central Asia (Kazakhstan, etc.) So it looks like the original high-THC indica wild strains from the areas of the high-elevation Tibetan Plateau probably morphed into sativas in Central Asia, then spread westward. The amount of THC (or CBD) may be directly associated with the stresses (or lack thereof) associated with high elevations. And then those adaptations became part of the genome.

I haven't read much info recently about ruderalis, but I recall that it's low-THC and possibly contains some CBD.
Yes, I have not read the literature extensively, but I am familiar with Chebarkul, which is a Siberian low-potency landrace CBD strain.
They are grown by Khalifa. I think Coffee Shop Seeds is a sponsor.

Chebarkul Siberian Ruderalis CBD Auto Regular Cannabis Seeds by Khalifa Genetics
Chebarkul Siberian Ruderalis CBD Auto is an XXL-sized, highly vigorous auto-flowering variety that produces plenty of trichomes. Villagers near Lake Chebarkul, Siberia, have been using these semi-wild plants to make richly-flavoured, high CBD charas (hand-rubbed hashish). These plants are vigorous, hardy and are fast to flower in the short growing season. Suitable for all climate types.

The likely origins of Siberian Ruderalis are hybridisation between landraces from nearby Kazakhstan with the local Ruderal variety. Such a mix would help to explain the pungent citrusy smell, high trichome production as well as the mild psycho-activity of most phenotypes.

Flowering begins within 2 – 3 weeks from germination of the seeds while plants grow increasingly tall ending up between 120 – 190 cm. during their approx.12 week life cycle. Indoors they can be ‘topped’ up to a couple of times to control height. About a quarter of the plants will display purple/mauve colours.

In order for these seeds to survive the harsh Siberian winters where average January temperatures are -21°C they have a very thick protective shell that serves to prevent early germination before the Spring thaw. Cold treatment, to mimic natural dormancy, or soaking and scarification is necessary for them to germinate correctly. For this reason extra seeds are included in the packs to allow growers to practise this.

In their natural habitat these plants thrive on poor, rocky soil, even more so than other landraces, and need very low nutrient levels. A very light feeding in the second half of their cycle is all that’s required. Yields are medium in size.

The scent/taste is sweet, floral and citrus with pine and spice notes. It has a mild, soothing and relaxing effect.

Yes, I have not read the literature extensively, but I am familiar with Chebarkul, which is a Siberian low-potency landrace CBD strain.
They are grown by Khalifa. I think Coffee Shop Seeds is a sponsor.
4.5–9% CBD, not bad!

non-psychoactive cannabis grows wild all over china. when you go there it grows as a ground cover or invasive plant.

developed in what is essentially russia. the mexican version is related but genetically different, possibly through centuries of isolation.

4.5–9% CBD, not bad!
For a modern hybrid, I would think that was way low. But for a land race growing and rocky soil with no fertilizer… Yeah, not too bad! 🙂

non-psychoactive cannabis grows wild all over china. when you go there it grows as a ground cover or invasive plant.
Interesting. I did not know that. Thank you.

developed in what is essentially russia. the mexican version is related but genetically different, possibly through centuries of isolation.
Very good information, thank you 🙏

Update on that HERE.

👍 I have a semi-educated hunch that the hemp-type sativa (very low THC) dispersed to China from Central Asia through human activity, and this brought CBD to China. Prior to that, it seems it was all high-THC indica there.

[ruderalis] developed in what is essentially russia. the mexican version is related but genetically different, possibly through centuries of isolation.
👍

For a modern hybrid, I would think that was way low. But for a land race growing and rocky soil with no fertilizer… Yeah, not too bad! 🙂
I'm guessing they mean 9% if grown in more-or-less ideal conditions. Which would make it essentially a 10% variety, which is on par with a lot of the modern type III CBDs. There's also a 10-15% range, which I've had some experience with. And then the 15-20% range, which the Sweet Critical CBD I'm growing falls into, and all the strains developed by Oregon CBD (Crawford brothers).

Back
Top Bottom