SubCool Supersoil In SIPs With EWC, CBD Autos For Aspergers

Yes he did!
It is a bummer that everything drug on so long, and that I had to kick up a fuss, but I do happen to be looking for mold resistant CBD photo strains right now, and he is asking if I will consider taking seeds , so why not?
He had a pretty good selection. He did not have them sorted by mold resistance but I just went through and looked for CBD sativa photos that he had.
I sent him a prioritized list yesterday and have not heard back from him yet.
Only, I looked for some mold resistant Kush CBD, and it looks like everything is Indica. Is there mold resistant CBD Kush??
Do you mean mold resistant Kush CBD that's sativa dominant? Kushes are usually indicas, but there may be phenos of some Kush seed lines that are sativa dominant, meaning sativa terpene profiles and sativa effects. I recommend dropping the focus on "kush" and just look for high-CBD indica, sativa, or 50:50. If you are looking for 1:1 THC/CBD in both indica and sativa, the selection is fairly narrow I think. If you are looking for high-CBD type 3 (low THC), then there are many excellent sativa-dominant ones, and a fairly narrow selection of indica ones. That's my take on it.

My current seed picks for fungus/mold resistance are type 2 (high THC) sativa, indica, and 50:50. There are some very high-CBD type 3 picks as well.

I have some "last of" Kush Van Stitch CBD autos, that are also supposed to be resistant to humidity and cold that I can hypothetically grow on my roof, and they say the quality is supposed to be surprisingly good, but they are only 1m tall , and low producing. So, it would be nice to find a mold resistant CBD Kush.
Are you now looking for photos, or still on the auto track?

Worst comes to worst I can used feminized seed spray silver thiosulfate concentrate on them and keep them going that way, and the original Redpoint is from here, I just have to find it. It's supposed to have something like 3% THC and 3% CBD, more or less.
That's fairly close to industrial hemp! ;)

industrial hemp is supposed to be less than 1% thc. most is effectively under .05%
That's why I said "close to". With only 3% THC, 3% CBD... that's quite low in cannabinoids. It's basically hemp with a little THC kicker... it's sort of like "illegal hemp". Hemp cannot be legally harvested in the U.S. if the THC at harvest time is above 0.3%. I would say most industrial hemp strains don't have a problem—you can let them go to full ripeness. Most CBD hemp strains will go over 0.3% unless harvested early.

Actually, the legal definition of hemp in the U.S. is less than or equal to 0.3% THC. It's just an arbitrary legal number, which in my mind is just part of the war on cannabis. Sadly, I don't think the Republicans in the U.S. House will do anything to correct this stupidity. I think it's safe to say that most Republican politicians are anti-cannabis.

Do you mean mold resistant Kush CBD that's sativa dominant?

Ahh, thanks for that clarification! 🙏 Please let me refine my language. I mean I like the Kush phenos and I need CBD and mold resistance (and ideally cold resistance also).
I am too busy right now, but when I get a break I thought maybe I should talk with the local seed banks to see if they stock a Kush that is mold and cold resistant.

Kushes are usually indicas, but there may be phenos of some Kush seed lines that are sativa dominant, meaning sativa terpene profiles and sativa effects. I recommend dropping the focus on "kush" and just look for high-CBD indica, sativa, or 50:50. If you are looking for 1:1 THC/CBD in both indica and sativa, the selection is fairly narrow I think. If you are looking for high-CBD type 3 (low THC), then there are many excellent sativa-dominant ones, and a fairly narrow selection of indica ones. That's my take on it.
Yeah, sorry!
He had quite a few sativa CBD strains. I have not heard back from him yet, but this was my wish list of what he had.
He did not sort by mold resistance so I looked for sativa or mostly sativa, CBD, and haze.
(I sent him a long list, we will see what he sends...)
  1. Jack Diesel CBD Feminized
  2. Hippie Therapy CBD Feminized
  3. Llimonet Haze Ultra CBD Feminised
  4. Supreme CBD Durban Feminized
  5. Amnesia Haze Ultra CBD Feminised
  6. Raspberry Cough Feminized, 3 ea, $27.65 USD
And a couple of alternates:
7. Black Jack CBD Feminized
8. Jack Ultra CBD Feminised

Since he has not responded yet, I should PS him to ask if he knows offhand of a Kush CBD with good mold (and cold) resistance.

My current seed picks for fungus/mold resistance are type 2 (high THC) sativa, indica, and 50:50. There are some very high-CBD type 3 picks as well.
Indica?? Really?? :high-five:
Is your list still up to date? Or which are your two mold-resistant indicas??

Are you now looking for photos, or still on the auto track?
I am still looking for photos. I would like to find a Kush CBD mold-resistant photo. I have a lot of spinal injuries, and the Kush makes me want to do deep stretching (which is very helpful).
In the meantime, I had some three-year-old Kush Van Stitch autos in foil that I bought a few years ago, for rooftop growing. I cannot find the page I read a few days ago that said it was cold resistant. (No one else seems to say that), so I will probably try to see how long I can keep them in the grow room. They are supposed to be super-fast finishing (2 months).
I cannot remember which sponsor I originally bought them from. It sounds like a lot of work for not very much yield. I would vastly prefer to find a photo.

Although compact in stature, Kush Van Stitch Auto doesn't come up short when it comes to flavor, power or pace - ready for harvest (from seed) within 55-65 days. Growers can expect to receive anywhere between 20-100g per plant of hard hitting cannabis.
If you are looking for a plant that can deliver a rich citrus lemon flavor, harbors an incredibly potent Indica stone and supports rapid growth, look no further because Kush Van Stitch seeds are the seeds for you.

Kush Van Stitch Auto (Flash Auto Seeds) feminized data sheet

BrandFlash Auto Seeds
ParentsLowryder 2 x OG Kush
GeneticsIndica
Flowering TypeAutoflowering
Flowering Time9-10 weeks from seed to harvest
THC19%
CBDHigh
Height (Outdoor)70cm
Yield (Outdoor)Up to 100 gr/plant

Here is a show-plant:

1727228291451.png

1727228327778.png

Seedfinder does not give them great ratings.

Genetics: Lowryder #2 x OG Kush
Flowering time: 60 days from seed
Height: 50/80 cm - Indoor / Outdoor
Yield: 25/50gr - Indoor / Outdoor
Effect: very durable, relaxing, narcotic, strong
Power: very strong, very high CBD

Kush van Stitch Reviews​

We've collected strain info from 2 growers for Kush van Stitch.

General Impression Indoors​

Flowering Time Indoor65 - 75 days (±70 days)Yield / Quantity IndoorThe crop of this strain is ordinaryGeneral Impression Indoor Kush van Stitch is all together slightly above averageStrength / Lasting Effect
The weed is not to strong and not to softUser Rating
Kush van Stitch gets 5.33 of 10 possible Points in the average!

Anyway, I had them. I figured I could put two per SIP and try to LST them away from the center.
Haha, I am not sure if I bought regulars or fems. If fems, I guess I can use the silver thiosulfate to make seeds, if I decide they are worth it.
I think 3.75 G of supersoil is excessive for that, so I thought I could try two in a 3G SWICK.

That's fairly close to industrial hemp! ;)

Hahaha, yeah!
Punto Rojo is the local "rag weed". They say it had status until the 70s, because you can grow it in the highlands.
But then Colombian Gold changed everything.

Anyway I guess I can try to grow these little micro-Kush CBD deals, and see how we do.
If I can find a good mold-resistant Kush CBD I will probably let the autos go...

Haha, it looks like one good bud and some branches! 😂

1727228805845.png

Ahh, thanks for that clarification! 🙏 Please let me refine my language. I mean I like the Kush phenos and I need CBD and mold resistance (and ideally cold resistance also).
I am too busy right now, but when I get a break I thought maybe I should talk with the local seed banks to see if they stock a Kush that is mold and cold resistant.
• • •
I'm gonna cut to the chase here... it sounds like you want 1:1 indica, yes? The problem with that is 1:1 severely narrows the field, which is why I always say grow both high CBD (type 3) and high THC (type 2), and then mix them in the grinder. If you fold in the fungus/mold resistance into that equation, it makes even more sense.

Terpinolene is the magic terpene. That's my theory... still working on it... need to grow some strains/phenos and have the terps tested.

Keep in mind that a good indica will give you those wonderful stretching, massaging, healing feelings. At the right dose, it's perfect. If you increase the dose for more effects, you could also dip into the less desirable THC effects. This is where the CBD comes in... all you need is to mix in some CBD and *poof* down comes the psychoactivity while the body effects and pain relief persist and even increase. That's my experience.

Sooooo... yes, I think I've identified fungus/mold resistant strains/phenos that are indica type 2 (high THC). That would be Granddaddy Purple and Atomic Northern Lights. For an indica leaning high-CBD/low-THC Kush... Pineapple Kush (below). Note that there's a lot of "Pineapple Kush" being sold out there. What you want is East Fork Cultivars.

I should also mention Humboldt Dream (a Blue Dream hybrid)... very nice indica and fairly good resistance to bud rot, and some resistance to leaf mold. It's my best pheno right now. Humboldt Seed Company's seeds are very lively... high quality.

From June...

My seed pics for THC are (all have high terpinolene):

• Chernobyl, Slymer pheno, S1 (sativa dominant)
• Agent Orange (50/50, sativa leaning)
• Grand Daddy Purple (indica dominant)
• Atomic Northern Lights (indica dominant)

For type 2 (one-to-one):

• Harle-Tsu (sativa). CBD range for the phenos will likely be 13-20%.

For type 3 CBDs (all have high terpinolene):

• Sour Hawaiian Haze (sativa) ~15% CBD, 2.9% total terps
• Sour Brulee (50/50) ~13% CBD, 2% total terps
• Pineapple Kush (indica leaning) ~14% CBD, 2.8% total terps
• Lifter (sativa) up to 20% CBD, 2% total terps

:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom