Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

At least they bounced back, they are looking pretty good. How about your ac, did it ever dry out and start working ✌

AC is dead. I have a friend that thinks he can fix it... im a little skeptical, but he can try

There's nothing to windowshakers. Pair of coils, a compressor and a thermostat. The stupid digital controls they put on everything are the worst part. If the compressors not junk, just the controls it can easily be replaced with a mechanical thermostat.

Most folks would rather just spend the few hundred dollars to replace than repair though.

There's nothing to windowshakers. Pair of coils, a compressor and a thermostat. The stupid digital controls they put on everything are the worst part. If the compressors not junk, just the controls it can easily be replaced with a mechanical thermostat.

Most folks would rather just spend the few hundred dollars to replace than repair though.
Well thats encouraging! Maybe he can turn it around

Letting the Ph go kinda high to allow bioavailability for Phosporous and Magnesium two of the plants have lightly strippey leaves. I usually keep my Ph a little low because it always creeps up, but im gonna let it go above 6.5 for a while

I did a nutrient change today. I added Silica first, then Calmag and Micro at 3/4% strength. I then added the two other base nutrients at 3/4 strength and Rapid Start at full strength.

I hope all is well with the rest of you.

U have to master it brotha n I have seen dif straines do better under hps then other I’ve had plants do ok under same light switch strain it it tripled in bud production

U have to master it brotha n I have seen dif straines do better under hps then other I’ve had plants do ok under same light switch strain it it tripled in bud production
I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom