Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

Yup lol. Ill be honest and say theyre still a little airy for my liking but hopefully the last 2-3 weeks fattens them up.
The last couple weeks is when the magic happens

Plants are doing ok. The changes i made to my hydro rig lowered the net pots a bit. This left 2 of the 4 plants sitting in the water and a little overwatered. The smallest plant is showing a deficiency, im treating it with foliar spraying with a vitamin suppliment.

My Ph meter needs a new probe, i understand they wear out but this one is $175 and im on a waiting list. I have an old Milwaukee portable version that was calibrated to the last known settings of the Hanna meter its not a perfect scenario, but it should get me by.

I made Rick Simpson Oil capsules. I have been waiting to do this for a while. After a friends harvest and quite a bit of my own i wound up with 2.5 gallons of cured and decarboxilated loose bud.
From that i made 170 capsules that will get you stoned for as long as 8 hours. 100 are already sold. I still have 1.5 gallons of larf for the next round

Here are some photos of my plants. The small one has had issues from day one. Ive foliar fed it with Calmag Grow, and Thrive Alive. It looks like a micro issue, its perking up, but i think ill need to see a couple more nodes to see if its helped.

I lowered my SCROG today and set up the side reflectors. Plants are doing ok, I may get rid of the two small plants and just growing out the two larger since the smaller are so much smaller. Im not normally very kind to plants that dont perform... we'll see

Lookin f killer my friend what’s lights u using
Im using a 1100watt double ended MH/HPS with an XXL reflector. Im only using 600watts right now. I dont go past 750. I like it. Its fucken bright. Has a crazy footprint. I miss my Black Dogs

I probably dont even need to post this. Its all over Jacks thread. I didnt realize i was on his thread when i posted it the first time.

I got a new grinder. I broke it in by rolling a joint
Theres only one thing to a joint like that...

Look at how clean the roach is. Its not all black. Look at the oil on my fingers. Strawberry Banana is the strain.

I decided to pull the smallest plant. I did it for a couple reasons 1. The largest plant is so much larger i didnt want to wait for the smallest. 2. This gives the largest plant a hell of a lot of room, one whole tub actually. Its growing very quickly i think its gonna do well, but it needs room. Pictures later

Back
Top Bottom