Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

Hey @Stltoed, plants are looking really healthy and strong :bravo::ganjamon: I’ll be in for the rest of the ride.
Thanks man! Plants are on their way. Glad to hear youre gonna hang out

Bigger lights next time?
I always want to get bigger and better lights, but a friend of mine always tells me that I need to try and fill my grow space completely and use the whole footprint of the light, and if you still aren’t happy with your yield then upgrade your light.

I always want to get bigger and better lights, but a friend of mine always tells me that I need to try and fill my grow space completely and use the whole footprint of the light, and if you still aren’t happy with your yield then upgrade your light.
Sounds good.

Did a defoliation today. I pulled quite a few leaves. I didnt schwaz it but a lot of the big leaves are gone. 8 days since the nutrient change. PPM 1000, Ph 5.9, water temp is 66, air is 78, RH 66%. I also foliar fed them humic acid. They seem to love that stuff.

The 18th will be 2 months in hydro. I still dont have signs of adult plants yet, but im thinking anytime now. Id like to be in flower by the 18th.

Nice job on the defol bro, they’ve been opened up nicely and should explode with growth the next week :headbanger::yummy::morenutes:

I found a bug...

While looking in on my plants this morning i found damaged leaves, on all three plants a couple leaves on each. I found a small cylindrical green thing but couldnt tell if it was a bug or bug poop. This damage happened overnight. This could be serious.

I sprayed Azamax like crazy. I hope it helps

Found it... a loopworm. Not sure who the parents are. Not sure how it got in here, but here it is. I thought for a moment it was leaf miners, glad its not.

Damn @Stltoed that lil' bugger sure was munching away. Glad you found him! I've never seen it in my grows before.

Damn @Stltoed that lil' bugger sure was munching away. Glad you found him! I've never seen it in my grows before.
Theres definatly more than 1. I lll bet if i didnt defoliate it would have been much worse. Just glad it isnt leaf miners. Ive never had this problem either. The mother must have come in with me. All vents etc have 2 3M filters on them. I think Azamax will take care of it. Thanks

More pics...

Here are some of the plants. If you look closely at the plant thats open in the middle you can see how low the SCROG is

Heres a picture of my "chiller" in action. You can see the fan in the lid of the res. look at the temp on the meter, 70 or so, the smaller meter is an ambient thermometer which shows 85ish. The fan has cooled the water by 15 degrees, cheap and easy.

I think i may go longer than a 2 month veg. They are growing pretty fast, maybe 2 months will be enough. Definatly have more net to fill.

i dont think i mentioned it, but i added 25 teaspoons of Gro. And lowered the lights to 27 inches. Watching the leaves closely. Wattage is at 660.

Great photos and super derailed.

I watched your last grow, Dude you rock!

This will be spectacular!

You have a Digital green thumb lol
Wow, thanks man! This is high praise indeed. Last grow was fun, not the best production, but the quality made up for it. Thanks again!

Is that a sort of net pot inside the Reservoir to keep the roots under control or am I mistaken?
You have many great ideas. Love the pump line in line!
I enjoy your threads so much.
BL
The roots are free. I use one net pot to hold the media but thats it. The roots are free. They tend to float to the surface because of all the air in the water. I used to keep the return pump in the last bin, but if it failed, which has happened, its a bitch to get it out. Before i got my big air pump i also had problems with the roots growing into the pump, even in a bag filter. Moving the pump to the res. Fixed all that.

Please hang out. It was so good to hear from you!

More pics...
Looking great in there @Stltoed! Filling out your scrog slowly but surely. Healthy and strong plants, they seem to be loving the rez :welldone::morenutes:
No more munched on leaves
Looks like Azamax took care of it. Hurray!
Yay! Awesome job on spotting them bro, Those lil' guys could of cleaned out your grow before it gets going.

Looking great in there @Stltoed! Filling out your scrog slowly but surely. Healthy and strong plants, they seem to be loving the rez :welldone::morenutes:

Yay! Awesome job on spotting them bro, Those lil' guys could of cleaned out your grow before it gets going.
Thanks Lion!

Back
Top Bottom