Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

oh buddy that sucks, try to have a good time in AZ and make the kid clean it up for a bag lol.
Itll be ok, if i have to start over so be it. Thanks man

A 3
Fuck! Where did this water come from? I see a line from outside but whatttttt!? Youll recoup and i bet they grow into monsters ;) Might take a couple extra weeks but look at mine! Have fun in the sun bro!
A 3/8" connection from an outside line that feeds my RO slipped off and doused the far wall.

You make me feel better. Thanks man!

You should go check out my new toy I pick up Monday. There’s some pics in my journal.
Thats awesome. Ive thought about going that way, but i would have to do to much to keep the gas in. Maybe some day.

I’m going bottles cause I don’t think I can keep it in so I’m going with a dispersal controller/monitor, it’ll keep the ppm between 1150-1400 when the lights are on by pumping it in as needed, the regulator I got will go as low as .5 cubic foot/hr. So the 20lbs tank will last about 35 days of it were open non stop, three times that is the likely scenario from what I’ve read up if I only run it in flower. Seeing as how I veg fast as hell already I don’t think I’ll need it on in veg. So .5 cu ft/hr 12 hours a day. Is at most 6 cubic feet a day. I’m filling 2 tents off one tank so if it takes 1 tank per grow and increases the yield and quality by 25% it will be well worth the 60$ to fill the tank.

I’m going bottles cause I don’t think I can keep it in so I’m going with a dispersal controller/monitor, it’ll keep the ppm between 1150-1400 when the lights are on by pumping it in as needed, the regulator I got will go as low as .5 cubic foot/hr. So the 20lbs tank will last about 35 days of it were open non stop, three times that is the likely scenario from what I’ve read up if I only run it in flower. Seeing as how I veg fast as hell already I don’t think I’ll need it on in veg. So .5 cu ft/hr 12 hours a day. Is at most 6 cubic feet a day. I’m filling 2 tents off one tank so if it takes 1 tank per grow and increases the yield and quality by 25% it will be well worth the 60$ to fill the tank.
Sounds good man. Thatll be fun to watch

My son tells me all is well in the shed. Plants are upright with some wrinkled leaves but upright none the less. I still dont know if my AC has croaked, its still drying out, but i think its toast. The father and son pot growing team i work with have offered to fix it, which gives me hope.

I hope all your grows are doing well. Cheers.

I helped process 2 7foot Northern Lights. Its too bad. Right at the end Powdery mildew showed up and ruined almost all of it. The third plant was a total loss, and it had the best buds.

Im gonna spread it out a bit more, but they will dry from the lights in my office
Shouldn't dry plants in the light mate. Can't remember the exact science behind it but it can damage the strength.

Shouldn't dry plants in the light mate. Can't remember the exact science behind it but it can damage the strength.
Its fine. The lights arent on all the time

Its fine. The lights arent on all the time
Yeah I tend to dry a lot of mine in the same room as the grow. Just hang it above the lights It's not like it ruins it but can definitely tell sometimes. I can anyway cos I'm looking for it. Never been pulled for having sloppy weed though so it doesn't do that much damage.

Yeah I tend to dry a lot of mine in the same room as the grow. Just hang it above the lights It's not like it ruins it but can definitely tell sometimes. I can anyway cos I'm looking for it. Never been pulled for having sloppy weed though so it doesn't do that much damage.
Keep reading... itll all make sense

Im back from Arizona. Plants look pretty good. One has some blotchiness so i added some koolbloom liquid to up the P and K. Nutrients are at 700. Roots are doing well with a lot coming out the sides of the netpot not just the bottom. They are gonna make, thats the good news.
The two pictures are the before and after. To be honest i dont think they are in the correct order

Back
Top Bottom