Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

you'd be surprised how good the 18"x6' covers up the smell. I had 26 oz of chunk hanging in the one tent and you didn't get a sniff of it til i opened the tent. My MIL was stunned when I showed her lol.
I know they work, but i dont have any inline fans in my office, so i put it all in the shed. If its still too stinky than i will hook up my filter. Since it was inside my house it was a bit too much to handle

I know they work, but i dont have any inline fans in my office, so i put it all in the shed. If its still too stinky than i will hook up my filter. Since it was inside my house it was a bit too much to handle
Ya no inline definitely means the carbon filter is no bueno. I get that it would be hella stinky without that. My wife wouldn’t let that fly either. You’re gonna need something for what you’re gonna do with that run you got here. RDWC all the way man!

Ya no inline definitely means the carbon filter is no bueno. I get that it would be hella stinky without that. My wife wouldn’t let that fly either. You’re gonna need something for what you’re gonna do with that run you got here. RDWC all the way man!
Shes usually cool with it in a small scale. This was a bit much. It woke her up this morning i guess. THANKS MAN!

All but one plant is showing roots. The forth one is the one that had a hard time with its shell. Its turned a corner so im sure roots are a couple days away. The plants drying are stinking the backyard pretty good. I can smell it on the front porch.

Ph is 6.2, water temp is 68, PPM is high at 400. Its mostly Rapidstart so im not super worried... yet

have you tested rapid start side by side not using it? I want to know how big of a difference it makes.
I only have seen what happened before i used it. Ive also used Root Accelerator which works killer, but is very expensive.

This is Rapidstart

Plants are doing well. All have roots, but im still top watering for now. Im a little worried, i have to go to Arizona for a week on Thursday. The only thing that may be an issue is the Ph. My kid will take care of that. Fingers crossed

I use a turkey vaster and just take water from the bucket underneath the plant to top feed, my very first indoor grow. I built a top feeder and it’s sat in the closet ever since. What do you use to topfeed?

I just use the cup shown in the picture to dip into the tub. I dont want to add anything to the nutrients. When are you starting yours up again?

Added Calcium, Micro, and Bloom today. PPM went to about 600, i brought it back down to 450. I started with Grow and Rapidstart while the juvenal leaves were still feeding the seedlings. Those leaves are starting to yellow, so im starting to really feed now.

Roots are showing fishbones. They really get going when they hit the water dont they...

Major flood in my shed. At least an inch and a half of water everywhere. But the worst part is it was a 3/8" open line coming in from outside and it was squirting on the wall and may have wasted my meter and AC. And im leaving for Arizona tomorrow... fuck!

Looks like the one plant on the end is laying down and not looking to good✌
Thanks for the good vibes

Yeah strawberry banana got thrashed, but its upright now, kinda.

The water overfilled my res. so my mixture is thrashed. I added the basics back. The room is wasted. Everything thats paper got drenched and will be thrown out. I cant believe the light is still working. Im a little surprised i didnt get shocked last night. It looks like my AC is wasted, just in time for summer. I will have the exhaust fan on all the time. One big bummer. Thanks again Ghost

Back
Top Bottom