Staker's 2017: SSSDH, Killer Purps, Dolato, Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

Thanks B, it really isn't, I'm just crazy. :thumb: The smoke is real nice, I'm putting almost all of it aside, so totally worth it.

It is, I'm just a big fan of more. ;) Great all rounder, good for the day, and a nice boost when you light her up. Flavor, great effect, and potent. Having some right now. :volcano-smiley:

UPDATE: Harvest Buddha Tahoe OG

She's covered and fragrant. Smokey death skunk sour candy scents. I looked at her under the microscope, and wow, it's a river of resin.

Buds are sublimely light green, and the floral clusters are highlighted by pale orange stigmas. She's grey white in person. Might start sending samples for testing.

IMAG053525.jpg
IMAG053018.jpg
IMAG053820.jpg

Looks like SSSDH is just yellowing out. I'll plan for 9.5 weeks, and will harvest her for re-veg to take cuttings. :)

Veg tent was droopy yesterday, as I'm waiting to up-pot... need to get some 5's to put them in...soon.

You sure know how to grow em Staker! Those 3 first girls are picture perfect! :goodjob:

You sure know how to grow em Staker! Those 3 first girls are picture perfect! :goodjob:

Thanks B. In real life, she was really spectacular. Great health on her right to the end, and the smells are spot on. I'm so happy, can't wait to see what magic is conjured in the cure. :circle-of-love:
That's a home run plant in every possible way. High level growing CareStaker. :clap: :Namaste:

Thank B. :Namaste: She came out great, and super productive too. She'll probably weigh in more than that huge bush I just took down. She was a bit of an experiment too - I left all her inner leafs on, thinking that she would do better with them on, even if a bit crowded, so I deviated from my normal defol habits, to see if my hunch was correct. It was pretty dark in the center, but the nugs are frosty and dense. She didn't need the amount of light that the real heavy sativa doms do.

Beautiful man

Man, I am so stoked. She came out almost perfect. The smoke is going to kick lol. El Diablo!

Your garden is banging brother. Skills on disply you playa.

Playing like I know what I'm doing ;) Second run with this girl, I know her tricks, but man o man, she sure is sweet. Texberry and SC are looking phenomenal brother. I'll get them up soon.

Peace and love. Thanks for all the support! :circle-of-love::420:

Thanks B, it really isn't, I'm just crazy. :thumb: The smoke is real nice, I'm putting almost all of it aside, so totally worth it.

It is, I'm just a big fan of more. ;) Great all rounder, good for the day, and a nice boost when you light her up. Flavor, great effect, and potent. Having some right now. :volcano-smiley:

UPDATE: Harvest Buddha Tahoe OG

She's covered and fragrant. Smokey death skunk sour candy scents. I looked at her under the microscope, and wow, it's a river of resin.

Buds are sublimely light green, and the floral clusters are highlighted by pale orange stigmas. She's grey white in person. Might start sending samples for testing.

IMAG053525.jpg
IMAG053018.jpg
IMAG053820.jpg
IMAG055021.jpg
IMAG054323.jpg
IMAG060811.jpg
IMAG061111.jpg
IMAG054621.jpg
IMAG059612.jpg
IMAG060911.jpg
IMAG056016.jpg

Looks like SSSDH is just yellowing out. I'll plan for 9.5 weeks, and will harvest her for re-veg to take cuttings. :)

Veg tent was droopy yesterday, as I'm waiting to up-pot... need to get some 5's to put them in...soon.
Looking good in here.....

Yankeetoker's Ladies Of 2017

Thanks YToker! I made it over to your yard, plants are off to a stellar start. :high-five:

Some trich shots just before pull, Tahoe OG...

tahoe2.png
tahoe1.png

She's drying nice and slowly, keeping RH up. I like this size and style for winter. In summer, I have to change my leaf strategy to allow for more defoliation. Funny, SSSDH has almost no fans, maybe 10 or so. Different strokes, for these folks.

IMAG061510.jpg

Dolato1&2 are getting big, so they are going to go in soon. I may cull the Candyland if she doesn't shape up. I would grow her out single cola style to see what's up. There's just too much promise in the plant tissues to leave her unflowered....dunno, she might be kill. :)

I've got 4 beautiful girls vying for the flower room...so I'll let her go if it makes sense. Dolatos are getting potted up now. :)

May all your gardens be green and peaceful. :circle-of-love:

Just beautiful, ALL of it! I can only hope to grow plants like that at some point...

Keep It Green .

You're well on your way YT, and quickly. I wanted to share this with you, but keep forgetting. It's one of the changes I've made to better deal with city-demineralized water.

I now do foliars in Veg & flower with Ca in it, but that isn't really the important part. Now, instead of the Dolomite Lime that I had been amending with, I've changed to Roots Elemental, which is a finely powdered version with two types of lime plus fish protein. Works wonders. I mix in at 3/4 of the application rate listed for soil amendment, and then top dress with 2 TBSP at a week before the flip, and again at the start of week 3 flower. Now that I'm doing that, I've lowered my liquid CalMag supplenet to 2-4ml/g based on size, all the way though. If you don't do the foliar, you might have to add a touch more. I'm loving it, and the results are .... :thumb:

Thanks, Care! I took a look at the Roots Elemental, liked what I read, and grabbed a 3 pound bag. .

Couple of questions....even though my soil was mixed in January and allowed to cook with dolomite lime added, can I use this product as the top dress?

I have used alfalfa-kelp foliar sprays in the past.....how are you adding calcium to it? CalMag or this product?

Can't wait to try these "tweaks".

YT

Congrats on another harvest CS. She looks nice and chunky and those trich shots look delicious. Nice and cloudy.

Here is something else I'm looking into....

Tell me what you think...

YT

I think that's a great line up. I've feed about everything on that list but in various forms or products, sometimes with overlap too. My first run with the change to Elemental..., I already had added dolomite to the soil as an amendment, and then top-dressed as described, and it worked great. I'm playing around with the timing for the dressings, but essentially for the first drench, you want to fill the plants leafs and tissues with Calcium prior to the stretch, so that once the stretch is done, she's isn't going to be deficient going into hard flowering. The second dressing at the start of week three, is to recharge the first dressing just before the highest Ca demand on the plant wk3-5. For Fulvic and Humic Yucca and kelp, I mainly use supplements from BioAg, RAW products, SNS, & Roots. Add to that enzymes, several types of bacteria and fungals, silicone, sugar and my amended soil, and that's 90% my feeding regimen. :thumb::volcano-smiley:

You're on the right thinking imo:high-five:

Congrats on another harvest CS. She looks nice and chunky and those trich shots look delicious. Nice and cloudy.

Thank Blaze, she turned out incredible. Can't believe that she'll probably match SSD on yield, with about half the canopy space. She was more vertical and crowded, an experiment with this strain - and she grew tight greasy nugs right to the bottom of the branches, with highly limited defol. I have a test nug from pull that's about dry enough to light on fire. I'll see what changes the new changes have brought. If I don't post for a while, send help. :rofl:

I think that's a great line up. I've feed about everything on that list but in various forms or products, sometimes with overlap too. My first run with the change to Elemental..., I already had added dolomite to the soil as an amendment, and then top-dressed as described, and it worked great. I'm playing around with the timing for the dressings, but essentially for the first drench, you want to fill the plants leafs and tissues with Calcium prior to the stretch, so that once the stretch is done, she's isn't going to be deficient going into hard flowering. The second dressing at the start of week three, is to recharge the first dressing just before the highest Ca demand on the plant wk3-5. For Fulvic and Humic Yucca and kelp, I mainly use supplements from BioAg, RAW products, SNS, & Roots. Add to that enzymes, several types of bacteria and fungals, silicone, sugar and my amended soil, and that's 90% my feeding regimen. :thumb::volcano-smiley:

You're on the right thinking imo:high-five:

Thank Blaze, she turned out incredible. Can't believe that she'll probably match SSD on yield, with about half the canopy space. She was more vertical and crowded, an experiment with this strain - and she grew tight greasy nugs right to the bottom of the branches, with highly limited defol. I have a test nug from pull that's about dry enough to light on fire. I'll see what changes the new changes have brought. If I don't post for a while, send help. :rofl:
Thanks for taking a look...I'm using pretty much the same stuff you have Bio Ag Fulpower (golden humic), TM-7 ( humic/fulvic), RAW yucca, Alaska liquid kelp....

Good to hear the initial dolomite won't cause any problem....I also got a package of BU Brew (compost tea), I wanted to take a look because it has nettle, yarrow, dandelion, chamomile, and a few other things I wanted to play with (I might experiment on the "mystery" plant a bit)..

YT

Figure I'd post some pics, these ladies are moving along, the oldest ladies are now...

SSSDH, Clocking in 53 days of 12/12. I see that she wanted just a little extra NPK at the end of wk5, which I missed, so I gave her a tiny top off on her last feed, and again today, and started her countdown to chop - water only. She had a quick late push of pistils this past week, mostly seen as pushes from the uppermost clusters of larger buds, but it's not really a second round, she's done I think.

I'm pulling her more like her SSH parent, than the clone, so she should come down i about 2 weeks, or 67 days. If she's ready before that, she should be OK to pull as early as next week to 10 days, depending on how much water I can get her to take.

Runoff was tested today and wasn't too far above inputs, but I'll give her a soak as her next watering, just to make sure she's ready to pull. Thanks BL on the timing cues, spot on my friend, thank you. :Namaste:

IMAG06509.jpg
IMAG063712.jpg

Killer Purps, Day 40 flower (~ 44 of 12/12) just frosting up like crazy, getting FAT. So snowy...she's looks like a cake in person. One of those decorative ones, you can't believe is real. Incredibly sticky, not a ton of smell yet.

IMAG065110.jpg
IMAG06538.jpg
IMAG065711.jpg

Peace and love y'all. :love:

Back
Top Bottom