Staker's 2017: SSSDH, Killer Purps, Dolato, Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

Wowsers. Great update. Sooo glad the space cheese and txberry are doing it well for ya.
Happy daze indeed.
Man I want to try some of your sshdh.

They are looking mighty fine my friend, thanks for the genetics. :Namaste:
I'll get them up to speed before I toss them in flower, they are close.

SSSDH is the shizz. Keeps some of the soaring sativa aspect of the ECSD clone, but aligns and balances it with the clear sativa push from the SSH and it's some fine stuff indeed. Buds are just bubble calyx clusters, frosted in lime jello smelling resin, ready to boost you freal. :)

For those that like SSH or SLH, this girl should be on your shortlist. Like ECSDH, you can get a good peak at the magic of ECSD in this cross...depending on the pheno you get. :Namaste:

Thanks BL. It's some great weed for sure.

Ug. I had so much typed up, and then added more to it, and lost the original...blah.

To try to paraphase the earlier post.

My pheno of SSSDH translated some of the ECSD clone's soaring smiling sativa goodness. It's more of a forward push into a soaring state as opposed to the more elevator going up liftoff of the SSH. They are both very close thoug, maybe that's why they gel so well as parents. The SSSDH I have really screams (just slightly less euphoric than the clone) but it's more controllable, as I feel I have truer to life emotional/physical responses, especially when real high. Fun stuff. Still laughing I deleted my post.

You didn't mention the influence/impact of the Sour Diesel that seems to blend so well with the SSH & ECSD? Congrats on some well grown high quality herb.
:clap: :Namaste:

Thanks brother, I tried to consolidate one post into two, and I lost both posts. Way too high. LoL. Lemme see if I can 'undo' somewhere. Wow. :rofl:

:laughtwo: Your post showed up, & I replied to it, but it's gone now.

Dude, I'm hella high. I wanted to add to it as an edit, and it showed up as another post, so when I tried to consolidate, I 'cut' one too many times ... or something...did I say I was smoking some SSSDH lol. Stupid high. :roorrip: Can't get enough

I wondered if maybe your SSSDH pheno showed mostly the SSH side over the SD side & was just curious about that. Speaking of ECSDH mine is also a rip roaring sativa type high. Yes, I know what you mean at the onset...pure sativa deliciousness. All head. Long lasting. Only tried a couple of bowls so far as it took a long time to dry. :passitleft:

48.gif

Long dry is a good sign.

Seems to be an even balance, there's disernably some of the clone in there, but it's really working well with the SSH, which leans it more clear, and a bit less distracted. More focused. In ECSDH, the BX is just doubling down on the screaming aspect (clone attribute). I'm preferring SSSDH in the day, and ECSDH later then some indi for bedtime.
So happy to you are enjoying her BL, I thought you might like her. Such a great herb, sacred flowers. :Namaste:

Awesome harvest Care
thumb.gif
dude i really need to drop in a few of them sssdh, sounds like a killer smoke
permagrin.gif

Thanks wild one. You really do need to get some of this. Easy to feeder/grow too, not demanding. I'll feed her a bit more next time though. She can take a little bit, not too much. Smoke is real nice. I really want to grow them both at the same time to see how they do. Such fun this plant :high-five:

Nice one mate, i have a couple of the sssdh from connoisseur i may end up throwing in for my next flowering plants :thumb: just threw in a whole heap of reg beans for breeding which is taking up all my space right now, actually have a ssh male here im going to be doing some work with soon, may cross it into my sour and see what comes of it, would be nice if i can breed in the massive colas im seeing with my sour :)

Nice one mate, i have a couple of the sssdh from connoisseur i may end up throwing in for my next flowering plants :thumb: just threw in a whole heap of reg beans for breeding which is taking up all my space right now, actually have a ssh male here im going to be doing some work with soon, may cross it into my sour and see what comes of it, would be nice if i can breed in the massive colas im seeing with my sour :)

I was going to say that you should keep a copy of that beast, but figured you'd have plans for her. I hope you find some winners, there's some great genes in there. :thumb:

Just got caught up on the journal. Photos are amazing bro! Killing it as usual! Loved the Strawberry Sour Diesel from your earlier harvest. Couldn't stop whistling at them legs :love:

Welcome back. :)

The SSD man...she's so tasty, she traps you in her web, and then puts you to sleep lol.

Might throw the last 4 of this round in straight coco to keep it spicy, maybe 3 gals.

Man, that sounds awesome. I love the cold. I'm ill suited for the african heat. I'm first generation South African though. Most of my family is still in the Netherlands.

I love winter here. Nice dry, cold weather. Not cold like you guys get, but cold enough to stay in your PJ's all day and get lekker blazed.

Man, that sounds awesome. I love the cold. I'm ill suited for the african heat. I'm first generation South African though. Most of my family is still in the Netherlands.

I love winter here. Nice dry, cold weather. Not cold like you guys get, but cold enough to stay in your PJ's all day and get lekker blazed.

Was sunny and 70F (21C) last week, this week blowing snow and freezing rain up to 60mph. NederKind, very cool. :)

Thank fricking crispy cremes I got some sativa goodness to keep my brain in happy land. SSSDH for breakfast is a great way to start the day. I love how clear it is, which makes it excellent for work-and-bake. The pheno that popped out for me is almost entirely sativa, meaning it's probably leaning towards the haze, but when it's dried, you can really smell the Diesel. You can feel it too, joining the SSH side upon liftoff. I'd say maybe 65% SSH, 35% SD in effect for this one. Real nice blend, they work wonderfully together. Taste is refreshing, it's a nice lime top note, with the diesel in the background, with a trail of sweet but earthy/woody/nutty haze type flavors.

Fucking power just went out. Tethered my laptop the cell. Wish me luck lol.
Time to go shower with the misses to save water. :)

The shower comment... :rofl:

Damn man, you should write strain reviews for a living. My mouth is watering now. I'm down to end of the month salty cracks. Can't wait for harvest day, so that I can also wax lyrical. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The shower comment... :rofl:

Damn man, you should write strain reviews for a living. My mouth is watering now. I'm down to end of the month salty cracks. Can't wait for harvest day, so that I can also wax lyrical. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Power's back, thankfully quick. :Namaste:

We planned a whole snow day together...pajamas, hot chocolate, snacks, beef stew, and blazed all day watching Netflix. Lotsa fresh weed.

I'd love to pay the bills that way, or rather just have no bills, that would be even better. Sorry to hear of you are down to the grubbies You'll have some freshies soon enough. :high-five: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom