Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

103c53a4d00c5cdbde63d6ffe854dba4.jpg
o well

All I'm saying is every time I've tried to use any type of so called bennies in dwc bad stuff exploded. I.e. the dreaded snot slime. However I am new to dwc so maybe I'm just ludicrous for saying to use h2o2 and go sterile. Buuuut I'm pretty sure my plants speak for themselves. I'm an organic grower at heart and would love to grow that way in rdwc so all input is welcome. However in my opinion and a friends who happens to be an avid commercial grower/clone house operator/ organic chemist. It takes oxygen for bacteria to grow good or bad which is not present for very long in any bottles. So z7 being an enzyme may work great. I know nothing about it. I have used sm-90 which made bad snot slime grow like crazy. But I don't see how something like hydroguard is anything other than a lot of water with a possibily minimal amount of so called bennies in it. A gimmick!!and I will agree that h2o2 is old school but there is a reason why there are large bottles of it in every grow store in America. Sorry brother to hijack your thread. Please direct any info about this matter to my grow journal. Thanks guys.

U good brotha thats y we are all here to get ppls input n experience something may work for sum not others but ur right my hydro store cannot keep h202 on stock shyt I was lucky to snag a bottle for the low I think I paid 12 bucks but so far so good but I will do a review on the z stuff buy crazy I didn't get slime with sm90 now I prilly won't use it lol just in case

All I'm saying is every time I've tried to use any type of so called bennies in dwc bad stuff exploded. I.e. the dreaded snot slime. However I am new to dwc so maybe I'm just ludicrous for saying to use h2o2 and go sterile. Buuuut I'm pretty sure my plants speak for themselves. I'm an organic grower at heart and would love to grow that way in rdwc so all input is welcome. However in my opinion and a friends who happens to be an avid commercial grower/clone house operator/ organic chemist. It takes oxygen for bacteria to grow good or bad which is not present for very long in any bottles. So z7 being an enzyme may work great. I know nothing about it. I have used sm-90 which made bad snot slime grow like crazy. But I don't see how something like hydroguard is anything other than a lot of water with a possibily minimal amount of so called bennies in it. A gimmick!!and I will agree that h2o2 is old school but there is a reason why there are large bottles of it in every grow store in America. Sorry brother to hijack your thread. Please direct any info about this matter to my grow journal. Thanks guys.

Telling someone not to use a product that you've never used yourself and then following this statement by telling them to only use h2o2 is what grinds my gears. What's good for you and your limited experience with dwc is not going to be good for everyone. If you made your comment the way you did just now in your reply, it woulda made a bit more sense..

In my personal experience, I continually had issue with root rot and pythium until I started a regular regime of Z7..

Lesson here is, take everything you read with a grain of salt, coz fuck knows where the info they're sharing came from....

Well I totally agree with the grain of salt comment. And he knew what I was saying cause he follows me as well. What I said was for jack and was just my opinion. Next time I'll just pm him. Thank you. And root rot huh. Man that sucks. You run a chiller? What are your water temps?

Well I totally agree with the grain of salt comment. And he knew what I was saying cause he follows me as well. What I said was for jack and was just my opinion. Next time I'll just pm him. Thank you. And root rot huh. Man that sucks. You run a chiller? What are your water temps?

Guess I just think about everyone else reading along...

No I do not have a chiller. I went a different route but Z7 most certainly keeps everything clean as a whistle.

I was reading back through your journal where you intially had problems with your res, and I believe it was alot to do with co2 levels in your room, which was mentioned to you. Looks like you dismissed any additives because the h2o2 was killing everything and making it appear clean and healthy. If it's working for you then great .

You most definitely have some beautiful looking plants mate, no arguments there. Each to their own as they say

Number one right a fellow grower is having issues with z7 clones are dien from.mold or.sum witch z7 should of killed so.far one fail n Florida boy u good to spread ur feelings brotha we boys lol n tunkers ur right everyone has its own opinion Florida b was giving me his u feel me witch it working for omfg really really well go take a look for ur self it's goin slamming he was just saying his recipe

Guess I just think about everyone else reading along...

No I do not have a chiller. I went a different route but Z7 most certainly keeps everything clean as a whistle.

I was reading back through your journal where you intially had problems with your res, and I believe it was alot to do with co2 levels in your room, which was mentioned to you. Looks like you dismissed any additives because the h2o2 was killing everything and making it appear clean and healthy. If it's working for you then great .

You most definitely have some beautiful looking plants mate, no arguments there. Each to their own as they say
Right that's wat I'm saying massive plants im mean massive omg

Number one right a fellow grower is having issues with z7 clones are dien from.mold or.sum witch z7 should of killed so.far one fail n Florida boy u good to spread ur feelings brotha we boys lol n tunkers ur right everyone has its own opinion Florida b was giving me his u feel me witch it working for omfg really really well go take a look for ur self it's goin slamming he was just saying his recipe ....
If you're talking about GT he only just put Z7 in the cloner after all the shit happened with his clones... Which in my head would assume the clones had issues before Z7 was used... Anyway, I give up

Yeah that's wat I'm saying idk FL boy said sm90 gave him slime worked great for me like I said some shyt work for some ppl other can have a dif outcome thats y there alot of dif things out there n alot of other things can cause the product not to work properly who knows man all this shyt is confusing some time shyt I used nutrient that work great the first time second time so well

So tunkers what do you think was the problem with the co2? I'm curious to hear your thoughts cause I definitely had problems early on. Was a process to dial it in.

So tunkers what do you think was the problem with the co2? I'm curious to hear your thoughts cause I definitely had problems early on. Was a process to dial it in.
Too much co2 creates an acid rain affect in your reservoir. Happened to me just recently running co2 in a fridge. Ppms were up around 2000s and whole reservoir turned to shit. After it was evident, it rang true from my first trials with co2 coinciding with other reservoir issues I had in the past.

Gotta find a good balance to allow plenty of o2 in ya water imo

Yeah idk man. I have 4- eco plus 60 pro linear air pumps feeding 24 individual nano bubble emitters in my system the air pumps are all located outside my room up high nowhere near any excess co2. Fresh air from outside circulates in the area the pumps are in. My co2 is monitored bay an atlas8 digital co2 monitor. So I'm pretty sure all of that was correct but the main change I saw was almost immediately when I quit using r.o. Water. Any thoughts????

Yeah idk man. I have 4- eco plus 60 pro linear air pumps feeding 24 individual nano bubble emitters in my system the air pumps are all located outside my room up high nowhere near any excess co2. Fresh air from outside circulates in the area the pumps are in. My co2 is monitored bay an atlas8 digital co2 monitor. So I'm pretty sure all of that was correct but the main change I saw was almost immediately when I quit using r.o. Water. Any thoughts????
Did you test co2 levels around the reservoir?

It beats me mate. Let's blame Z7 lol

Back
Top Bottom