Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

cb04579f92bc1c40ccc69c189e865094.jpg
there she goes buety at its finest lol

I love restoring I'm almost done with this one n now finally getting to my project had for a min 1964 rambler 770 with a big block from factory lol idk always loved the old stuff it's just real medal now a days cars are almost 100 percent plastic

Ewww we talking bout real cars n I'm not that old but always loved classic cars I Mem wen I was a lil kid helping my dad work on his Monte Carlo SS n grand national that was a drag car so it's Ben in my blood since I was a git lol but I encourage ppl to find there rust bucket n make it something cuz there running out ppls scrapping cars that will never b in this world again evrey time I c a classic I dnt really care if it don't even have a motor it's like I'ma give this baby some life again lol

N Mopar was the shyt back in the day shyt look on TV all the big dogs racing there half a million bucks car wat motor u thing there using most Mopar motors cuz they were made out of cast iron n were made to.out live there owner lol

O yeah man def nice car for shur would love to get my hands on one but really difficult to track one at a decent price but def are worth gold now at least to me

N dam penny first car 1966 u could b my dad lol but ur def talking to a old school soul jajajjajajaah but I have always loved cars since I was in dipers just got raised basically at a speed shop

Whoooooo the good old days man my dad tells me all the time shyt that happing now a days would never fly back in those times ppl were humble n caring about society .......

Back
Top Bottom