Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

So jack I have to say without a doubt I would never ever never use anything like z7 or hydroguard most of them are some kind of bacteria that will explode in your system. The oooonly way to go is h202 it does all of the things pennywise speaks of but will not screw up your system. Sterile is by far the way to go.

Actually Z7 is an enzyme and it doesn't replicate. It's been tested by multiple members and does exactly what it's designed to do. If you're using bennies h2o2 will kill them while Z7 will not.

So jack I have to say without a doubt I would never ever never use anything like z7 or hydroguard most of them are some kind of bacteria that will explode in your system. The oooonly way to go is h202 it does all of the things pennywise speaks of but will not screw up your system. Sterile is by far the way to go.
Z7 is the tits. Saying h202 is the only way is ridiculous to say the least

C thats wat I have lol n have used sm 90 but thanks brotha
b8459fa0edf7a8cd0727f5f7411c8b94.jpg

Actually Z7 is an enzyme and it doesn't replicate. It's been tested by multiple members and does exactly what it's designed to do. If you're using bennies h2o2 will kill them while Z7 will not.
Makes sense hey it worked for gt n really worked great we will c I ordered a bottle I love trying new things lol

Z7 is the tits. Saying h202 is the only way is ridiculous to say the least
There are a few products out here that works h202 is like the old school way of doin things but work I have used sm90 n worked but still had issues with my water but great root development n z7 has worked great for grampa tokkin look him up on my page he tried it n love it but will try

Jack just ahead the chicken wire works tits. But you may have to cut some out of your nugs is all. Heard it works nice. Can't wait to see them explode

O it's a bitch to get the tru n I scratch my arms evrey time I go in but all good tired the wire. Cuz last grow broke the scrog so though needed some stronger lol o n I can't wait to c the pop up for shur they deff goin crazy since the light switch n the day in half of total darkness I'm running 3 pm to 3 am

Ok crazy plum purple is verry hard strain to grow was goin to ride the dwc with out change but can't do cuz she dnt like that I basic watched her drop hope she picks back up I'm not giving up

Back
Top Bottom