Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

Hell yeah I will get a nice strawberry cough this time the power outage f things up last time these seed came all the way from msnl u ever herd of them also got a old school seeds that no matter wat I do won't germ but we da only ones doin alien wat I have seen

Good call flipping them a little sooner Jack. The last round were tall as the roof! The clones look good to me Just give a mist or 2 a day .

Dude who u tellin my wife wanted to kill me lol then she was like ur getting to much info on 420 thank clones I mist 3 times a day since no bags so they dnt dry up n I only one one thing to clone witch has worked great for me just a small piece of aloe the inside juice slime substance is great for clones witch if y'all haven't known prilly would like to try it lol

There's a few more, Bob Brown comes to mind with Labyrinth. Basically Peyote Purple x Starfighter f2 x Starfighter f3
All sounds like fire for shure

Thanks pops hey I'ma pm u in a few weeks I'ma need ur help I'ma build a rdwc just like urs or a tad similar I think I can do 3 buckets in my room but who knows

I want to get bits an pieces from all y'all to c the best one I can make under not to bad of a budget lol but like penny told me a few weeks back really think about it cuz I want to make a for ever home for my girls

You can build a nice Rdwc for not a lot of money, start getting what you need a piece or 2 at a time.

That’s how I did it. Now, I want to change things...naturally. LOL!

No problem Jack. There are some really good water guys here. You can’t get much better than Pennywise though. I’d be happy to help in any way. The most expensive parts for me were the bulkheads. They come in a set of 4...naturally I needed 5. LOL!

CPR Aquatic BHCPR200SSx4 2" Slip x Slip Abs Bulkheads (Set of 4)

1666165265290.png

This is a diagram I started with. I changed it slightly. I keep the pump outside the res and I used a medium tote for the res instead of another bucket. ...and, I don’t have a chiller anymore...let’s all bow our heads...

C274F7A3-732E-428D-B5EC-EA42C234FF09.jpeg

Edit: I just realized the chiller was the most expensive piece and it broke! Doh!

Thanks pops n penny trust I get the Best on my page y'all have way more experience dem me lol but will get there just with my journal I have learned alottttt thanks for the digram penny I'ma order seals this weekend have buckets bout a toat for res n for bulkheads Wat's that lol lil lost

Yeah that wen I did my first grow omg I had bugs in my water nat's if I'm not.mistakin and I couldn't get rid of them for nothing but it's was way to hot n learned that bugs dnt like cold water

Back
Top Bottom