Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

2ccac92ef69d70b6b8a52b6c34a224e1.jpg

All I did is up the calmag a tad n read that u can keep using the diamond black the hole grow so cein how it turn out wat I have noticed u get more deficiencies in soil den hydro

All I did is up the calmag a tad n read that u can keep using the diamond black the hole grow so cein how it turn out wat I have noticed u get more deficiencies in soil den hydro

Oh yea soil is its own game lol but I love my organic soil i feel with living organic soil for it to really shine u need a perfect mix and a really good environment if the soil mix is off then the colonization of microbes don't happen right as well as a bunch of other stuff I dnt really understand lmao happens then ur plants don't turn out the best but if u get a good mix then things can go really well with soil but yea ur girls r lookn good so far bro good luck with the new lights and everything u got goin on

Thanks man yeah they lookin good for shur I'm using organic soil to but they coming up all right now nothing like hydro but I needed a break on the hydro lol n thanks man hope things go awsome with ur grow eny new updates has the bean germed

Thanks man yeah they lookin good for shur I'm using organic soil to but they coming up all right now nothing like hydro but I needed a break on the hydro lol n thanks man hope things go awsome with ur grow eny new updates has the bean germed
Yup go check the journal out jus did a good harvest n update

Nice bro. Plants look great. Just to tell you best thing to ever happen to me and soul is ocean forest and bio-live. The bio-live is super easy to use is fully organic and is all you need to have phenomenal soil plants definitely worth a shot if your up for tryin things. I used gh for many years. Never tried the organic stuff. But in my opinion there is so much less salty waaaay better nutes out there for soil all good if all you want is quantity but you sacrifice quality. Looking great my friend.

Yeah I'm always want to try dif things until I find something easy simple n works the best dnt really care for alot of weight obvisly it's good but I want quality since I only grow for my self to help me deal with everyday struggles lol jajajjajajaah but thanks man for stoping bye for shur now we can both lurk on each other thread

Yeah jack soil can be tricky. apparently dolomite lime is a must to amend soil with. or at least according to rooster. he sad he stopped seeing deficiency after he started adding it

Also when I mix my my cal-mag and cutting edge three part with terpinator. Ph is 5.7 and stable as hell. I never use up or down. Love that shit.

Hey bud! U from florida i take it? What was that cutting edge 3 part you mentioned? That wasnt the name of the company?

Yeah I'm always want to try dif things until I find something easy simple n works the best dnt really care for alot of weight obvisly it's good but I want quality since I only grow for my self to help me deal with everyday struggles lol jajajjajajaah but thanks man for stoping bye for shur now we can both lurk on each other thread

Hey bud. Found ya. Subbed in. I have been wanting to try different lines and saw a member hefe was able to get some remo samples. I emailed or filled out tbeir form & theyre supposed to be sending to my local grow shop. Same with rx green technologies.

Back
Top Bottom