Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

Did the last defol yesterday will put update today wen lights turn on but other then that's it's a chill day picked this up c how it goes on my outside plant before I go experimenting but looks good

acb78859ecd25c5bda1133a27580bd3d.jpg
2ff14be6b766a004038119c40499492f.jpg

In my screens I train after the flip until I see hairs starting to come on. That tells me the stretch is about halfway done. From there I gain about 4-6" colas on top of my screen. Which holds density throughout the whole thing. So definitely make sure you don't continue training past a certain point or you'll end up with popcorn size buds all the way across the canopy. Train for that right time where you'll get an even 4-6-8" colas. However strong your light will give you in density that's how tall you want them :) so like penny said length is weight. You already spread them out. So then you want to maximize your penetration power on top of your coverage area. I think that's what we are getting at.

Lookn good brotha nice job with the Scrog ive been wanting to do a scrog grow for awhile now i wuda figured those holes to be alil smaller should I get a wider holed screen if i set one up or is that size fine??

Back
Top Bottom