Nice trio Sniper! :Rasta:

The weather here in the Boston area has been fabulous this summer, its been very tropical this last month and now some heavier moisture…..a week of not so great weather, cooler and wet and the nighttime dew will also be getting heavier
…..and I now have buds to protect !!

Great grow Sniper! I agree, protect heavy buds from dew and rain. I'm dealing with some rot now because the buds were rained on last week. It sucks. :Rasta:

Great grow Sniper! I agree, protect heavy buds from dew and rain. I'm dealing with some rot now because the buds were rained on last week. It sucks. :Rasta:
Thanks Stinker
Oh man sorry to hear, it is the current battle at hand unfortunately
How close are you to the finish line ?
I lost a lot of a big Purple juice last year, big buds and moisture dont play well together.

Good evening 420 !
:passitleft:

Glad to see everyone’s “ Stuff “ is doing great ! Super cool stuff you all have going on.

The weather here in the Boston area has been fabulous this summer, its been very tropical this last month and now some heavier moisture…..a week of not so great weather, cooler and wet and the nighttime dew will also be getting heavier

I gave the Ladies a Haircut !

Give me a pair of Scissors and I turn into Vidal Sassoon !! Lol ✂️
Hold on …..:smokin:

Green Crack #1 is doing great, Day 60 , Day28 flower, still on the slim side but its a Sativa dom, great growth and flower. she is packing on the weight by the day, needed more light badly, the defol will do her some good and she is very healthy .

Purple Punch Auto is prob going to finish in a few weeks , Day 60 and Day 40 flower ,I need to get out the loupe and start checking her. I’ll update again on this one. She’s quite well developed and I’m trying to keep her out of trouble with the moisture.
I might put them all under cover tonight in the kids old tree house !! Lol 😂 Its airy and open, but has a good roof

Green Crack Auto #2 is at Day 60 and Day 32 flower and pack’in on the weight.
This plant had some basic Lst on the lower 2 nodes, a little cleaning up and I let it run natural. Its been a really strong one right from the start. just have to keep an eye on the moisture for a little longer

All plants; Rainwater ph’d to 6.5
Alaska fish & Morbloom , compost, EWC,
Tomato-tone, Bone meal

Thanks for watching
Plants look great yeah I hear you about moisture my one layered MWC got a couple lower buds soaked with rain overnight I had it to close to the end of the tarp & now it going to rain for the next couple days

Plants look great yeah I hear you about moisture my one layered MWC got a couple lower buds soaked with rain overnight I had it to close to the end of the tarp & now it going to rain for the next couple days
Same here Con, got caught in the rain a few times this week , gonna take out the wifes Hair-b-gone blow dryer and gently blow some water off/out, try dry them off a bit.
It wouldn’t be the 1st time a neighbor wondering wtf I’m up to ! 😂

Thanks Stinker
Oh man sorry to hear, it is the current battle at hand unfortunately
How close are you to the finish line ?
I lost a lot of a big Purple juice last year, big buds and moisture dont play well together.

Autos outside seemed like the way to stay out of running into October. Every year outside the with photo fems, rot takes its toll. I think its usually moisture or caterpillars that start it. So far its only in the green Runtz.
Water sits at the bud/stem juncture and has nowhere to go. Big dense buds are hard to grow outside. The sativa strong do best. I thought being early with autos would be enough. :Rasta:

edit: I think the plants with the rot have 10 to 14 days. If still rotting they will be chopped sooner.

Good evening 420 !
:passitleft:

Glad to see everyone’s “ Stuff “ is doing great ! Super cool stuff you all have going on.

I gave the Ladies a Haircut !

Give me a pair of Scissors and I turn into Vidal Sassoon !! Lol ✂️
Hold on …..:smokin:

Green Crack #1 is doing great, Day 60 , Day28 flower, still on the slim side but its a Sativa dom, great growth and flower. she is packing on the weight by the day, needed more light badly, the defol will do her some good and she is very healthy .

Purple Punch Auto is prob going to finish in a few weeks , Day 60 and Day 40 flower ,I need to get out the loupe and start checking her. I’ll update again on this one. She’s quite well developed and I’m trying to keep her out of trouble with the moisture.
I might put them all under cover tonight in the kids old tree house !! Lol 😂 Its airy and open, but has a good roof

Green Crack Auto #2 is at Day 60 and Day 32 flower and pack’in on the weight.
This plant had some basic Lst on the lower 2 nodes, a little cleaning up and I let it run natural. Its been a really strong one right from the start. just have to keep an eye on the moisture for a little longer

All plants; Rainwater ph’d to 6.5
Alaska fish & Morbloom , compost, EWC,
Tomato-tone, Bone meal

Thanks for watching
Looking beautiful. I hope the weather dries up.

Autos outside seemed like the way to stay out of running into October. Every year outside the with photo fems, rot takes its toll. I think its usually moisture or caterpillars that start it. So far its only in the green Runtz.
Water sits at the bud/stem juncture and has nowhere to go. Big dense buds are hard to grow outside. The sativa strong do best. I thought being early with autos would be enough. :Rasta:

edit: I think the plants with the rot have 10 to 14 days. If still rotting they will be chopped sooner.
Good morning Stinker
We have like thinking, was trying to stay away from cool wet Fall myself, knowing I’d be fighting humidity in August with Auto buds.
Good luck with your buds they’re awesome looking, your so close

so when is the pool party ? dang ur living the good life, hanging poolside with those beautiful ladies
Haha … the ole Cement Pond is 62 yrs old and still kickin it !
The Ladies are spoiled , they spent the night out of the rain at a hotel !!
IMG_8248.jpeg

IMG_8248.jpeg
Beautiful plants and a gorgeous pic.

Good morning Stinker
We have like thinking, was trying to stay away from cool wet Fall myself, knowing I’d be fighting humidity in August with Auto buds.
Good luck with your buds they’re awesome looking, your so close
Hi Sniper, good going keeping them dry. Beautiful plants!
After my grow got soaked there are fresh losses to rot daily. The struggle is real. :Rasta:

IMG_8248.jpeg
Bruh, that's some photo of the month material surely! 👌

Hi Sniper, good going keeping them dry. Beautiful plants!
After my grow got soaked there are fresh losses to rot daily. The struggle is real. :Rasta:
Hey
Been away for a few days……
Wow that Suck’s, I’m sorry to hear that, your grow is awesome

Back
Top Bottom