The play structure their hanging out on , I had one just like it when my kids were little, was a kit or just plans from a magazine like family living or mommy and me
Haha Mommy and Me !! Lol 😂 your hilarious
I built it off the cuff prob 25 years ago, grandkids territory now !

Thanks GV !
I thought I was just sticking the plants in the boys old play fort for the night 😂
I’m glad you like ,thanks
I agree. Enter it :)

How is it going @SniperX

Your auto ladies look great, keep up the excellent work.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thank you Tok, I appreciate it
1 ready to chop , 2 coming shortly lol
I had fun outside with these, learned some lessons again which is good (but not always) ! :smokin:
Electric meter has had a chance to cool down at least hahaha 😝

Good afternoon 420

Wow middle of August already, Yikes !

Update on the Mary Jane :

Purple Punch Auto has been a great little plant full of energy and the 1st to flower from this grow at 20 days !
Today she is 68 days old and day 48 flower,she is ready to chop ! Trich's are all cloudy with a slight mix, and buds are nice and firm with only 2 buds having a little Caterpillar damage caterpillar 🐛 . Straight rainwater for the last week.

…”Ted the Cat” giving his approval Lol

The Green Crack Sista’s ;

GC#1 was the runt of the litter starting off very slowly and rolling on the power during the stretch. She is coming to term soon and has done fairly well despite the slow start. Prob another week till harvest .
She was given some HST with the “bend me over” treatment, but it was all in the name of Science ….. Honest !

Hold on a sec…….:blunt:

GC#2 has been the chick with the
Sexy Leg’s right from the start !
Should we call her Tina ?
Respectfully, they say she had the best legs in the business, in her time.
This plant has been very energetic and has produced some very nice bud. Maybe a another week at most, they are about there. Not a ton of Trich’s but maybe thats the Sativa in them ?? way diff bud structure than the Punch.

GC#1 &GC#2

The girls……

Thank you so much everyone for your interest in my Stuff, I love all of your Stuff !

Happy Friday 420

Going to chop the Purple Punch tonight !
She is done !
Good mix of Trich’s and a nice mild aroma
A couple areas of Caterpillar damage but not much. I need to set up the 3 buckets and do some Bud wash and blow dry !

Question: What is the preferred solution for Bud Washing ?

Id rather hear it from you folks than on the internet 😂

Nice ! Harvest time. Oddly, my least favorite time in the grow. Trimming is a lot of work !

I'm not sure about bud washing, this is new to me unless your talking about water curing the buds. I tried that and it worked pretty well. Water curing takes some of the terps away and is less visually appealing, but it really kicks up potency and smoothness while smoking. Water cured buds are not nearly as harsh to smoke..( almost too smooth, you can easily over do it)

Interested to see what responses you get here, I'm all about learning new things ! Washing buds that is....-

Incredible looking plants man, congratulations ! Cant wait for a smoke report in a few months.

Happy Friday 420

Going to chop the Purple Punch tonight !
She is done !
Good mix of Trich’s and a nice mild aroma
A couple areas of Caterpillar damage but not much. I need to set up the 3 buckets and do some Bud wash and blow dry !

Question: What is the preferred solution for Bud Washing ?

Id rather hear it from you folks than on the internet 😂
Sweeeeeet! Congrats on the harvest 💪 I see some really tasty medicine in your near future 👌👌 you done a great job with those ladies 💯 beat me by a few days.

I'll leave that question for the outdoor fellows as I smoke all the hairs and dust that comes with mine 🤣✌️

Congrats on the harvest for tonight. How fun! I find it very mind numbing while trimming 💜

Bud washing = water curing🤔...interesting

I've tried the bud washing a few times, it definitely dries fast! Now I just mist the plant a few days prior to cutting. Allowing it to be washed and dry, then harvested.
Otherwise I'll keep the dirt grim dead bugs and think of it as seasoning 💚💚💚
:passitleft:

Congrats on the harvest for tonight. How fun! I find it very mind numbing while trimming 💜

Bud washing = water curing🤔...interesting

I've tried the bud washing a few times, it definitely dries fast! Now I just mist the plant a few days prior to cutting. Allowing it to be washed and dry, then harvested.
Otherwise I'll keep the dirt grim dead bugs and think of it as seasoning 💚💚💚
:passitleft:
Sorry, I actually chimed in here because I've never heard of bud washing. I'm pretty sure water curing is something completely different.

Now off to google bud washing ! These forums are amazing, you learn something new every day.

Nice ! Harvest time. Oddly, my least favorite time in the grow. Trimming is a lot of work !

I'm not sure about bud washing, this is new to me unless your talking about water curing the buds. I tried that and it worked pretty well. Water curing takes some of the terps away and is less visually appealing, but it really kicks up potency and smoothness while smoking. Water cured buds are not nearly as harsh to smoke..( almost too smooth, you can easily over do it)

Interested to see what responses you get here, I'm all about learning new things ! Washing buds that is....-

Incredible looking plants man, congratulations ! Cant wait for a smoke report in a few months.
Thanks OG, Im gonna read up on Water Curing

I was asked by a grower friend a couple of years ago if I washed my buds !
I said , “ haha Mary Jane your too funny, wash my buds, your a riot” !
She wasnt joking !

I'm experiencing technical difficulties! :straightface:

Water cure is simply leave some bud in water, change the water every day, 3 days or so
The water turns a horrid colour and the bud goes kinda black but it's still fine to smoke once it's dried
Removes all smell but potency remains - it's good if you want to smoke in public cos there's zero smell
@OG Sinse - bud washing is simply a quick rinse in H2O2 or citric/bicarb to remove dust/hairs etc immediately after chop

Sweeeeeet! Congrats on the harvest 💪 I see some really tasty medicine in your near future 👌👌 you done a great job with those ladies 💯 beat me by a few days.

I'll leave that question for the outdoor fellows as I smoke all the hairs and dust that comes with mine 🤣✌️
Thank you GV, you’ve been an inspiration !

Maybe the caterpillar crap gives it a nutty flavor ! Lol

Water cure is simply leave some bud in water, change the water every day, 3 days or so
The water turns a horrid colour and the bud goes kinda black but it's still fine to smoke once it's dried
Removes all smell but potency remains - it's good if you want to smoke in public cos there's zero smell
@OG Sinse - bud washing is simply a quick rinse in H2O2 or citric/bicarb to remove dust/hairs etc immediately after chop
Your fairly spot on Roy !
Thank you for the reply

Back
Top Bottom