Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

Looks like there is some fun that can be had with that pie plate of green. Very nice, + rep

Looks like there is some fun that can be had with that pie plate of green. Very nice, + rep

Thank you friend. Wishin you were here to sample the meds. Here is one of the crown buds. Something to fill the bowl.

P1010009b.jpg

:thanks:

Is it just me or does that bud sitting in your hand just look like its supposed to be there. Fits like a glove.. Very nice.. Enjoy...

Is it just me or does that bud sitting in your hand just look like its supposed to be there. Fits like a glove.. Very nice.. Enjoy...

Hey Brother, we will give it a try. Sorry we haven't responded much. We close on the house friday at noon. Then the fun begins. We need to build a garage right away, need a place to store the "toys" and set up our new grow. Won't be able to grow in the house for a while. We are looking to build a 28' x 30' garage with a 10' x 28' grow room. :thanks:

good luck with everything GMT! When you get everything situated and growing again I think we may have to do a clone trade :) I have some strawberry kush that you'll absolutely love

good luck with everything GMT! When you get everything situated and growing again I think we may have to do a clone trade :) I have some strawberry kush that you'll absolutely love

Sounds good brother. We have clones of Moby Dick, Medical 1024, Strawberry Blue, Jack47, White Ice and Church going right now. We have 9 ladies in flower and a bunch in veg. We will be taking clones off the Blackberry and the White Russian soon as well. We will be using the current grow room until the new one is up and running.;)

Well, a quick update. We have been progressing on the house. There was a lot of shyt left from previous tenants to clean up. Took us 3 solid days of work to clean out the trash. We are now starting to strip out the kitchen/dining area. We are thinking a total remodel, from ceiling to floors, new appliances and cabinets as well. The kitchen with dining area is 13' x 25'. Then there is a seperate dining area as well, which is 19'-9" x 15'-6". Our grow is progressing quite nicely. We have a total of 9 plants in flower, and 5 plants in veg, with over 15 plants from clones. We have a friends EZ Cloner and have been keeping it busy so far. I also have passed the 20 day mark since I filed my application for Patient/Caregiver so by state law, not receiving a denial letter, I am automaticaly approved. That gives us the ability to legally grow 24 plants total, 12 for MDVL, and 12 for myself. I will try to get some pics and a video posted within the next couple of days. Hope all is well with our friends here, best wishes.

Congratz on getting to double your plants my friend.. I hope to get me a card as soon as I get my custody case over with.. That way I can be legal again.. :smokin:

Best of luck to you and MDVL.

Have fun gutting your new house, and smoke 1 for me bro..

Hello, sounds like all is going well. New houses are always lot of work, but well worth the effort when you done, not that you are ever really done. Congrats and good luck...

Hello, sounds like all is going well. New houses are always lot of work, but well worth the effort when you done, not that you are ever really done. Congrats and good luck...

Thank you friend, yes, they are lots of work. But this stuff is right up my alley. Besides growing up around construction, I also have a degree in it. So I finally get to put my skills to use on our house. We bought the siding and trim to do the whole house, in one color. Right now, the house has three different colors of siding on it, go figure! We are setting up a temporary flower area today, hoping to transfer the flowering plants tomorrow.:thanks:

Plenty of dancing and cooking space! Congrats on the new home and good luck with the re-mod project. Will be keeping an eye out for your new update. Oh, and great news with you "automatic qualification" :thumb:

Brother, this place is nice, a diamond in the rough. When we are finished it will be a work of art. The whole south side of the house on the ground floor is dry-rot. They didn't place a vapor barrier on the outside to protect the wood structure. A house on slab should always have a vapor barrier, especially in MI, where two feet of snow in the winter is common place...ughh. The sill plate is gone, as well as the bottom twelve inches of studs. We are replacing a section at a time, new studs, insulation, sheathing, vapor barrier and I am adding aluminum flashing to keep moisture away from the structure. We are replacing windows as well. Hard part is being there in time for the plant schedules as well. So MDVL suggested a temporary flower room until the construction is finished on the south side of the house. That way we don't have to hurry back down state to take care of the garden. We did lose 1 plant so far. The medical 1024 started from seed went hermie on us, so we pulled her, hopefully in time. :thanks:

Well you two are going to be working your butts off:smokin:
However that's nothing new to you guys:thumb:

WTG on your automatic ticket:) Double everything over night!:)
Proud of you both!:cheer:

Have had quite a few nights of "draggin butt" since we began work! We are modifying the small bedroom into a laundry room. But first it will serve as a flower room temporarily. MDVL is going to tack up white sheets on the walls, while I modify the west window with a/c and ventilation for the lights. The house has a new 200 amp main panel with lots of open slots, along with a sub-panel on the other side of the house, which is also new. I will run 2 new 20 amp lines to the laundry room for the lights and a/c. After we are finished with the new grow room, the 2 new lines will be used for the washer and dryer. Thanks again for your kind words of support my friend.:thanks:

Awesome sounds like allot of work but you got a good plan so I have faith itll be great.

I know how the home renos can drag you down... I have a vanity and toilet in my bedroom taking up space waiting to go in after the floor.... right where theve been for 2 months now... haha well its more a financial thing wife ordered everything before floor then we had some important expenses sooo. here it sits.

Brother, this place is nice, a diamond in the rough. When we are finished it will be a work of art. The whole south side of the house on the ground floor is dry-rot. They didn't place a vapor barrier on the outside to protect the wood structure. A house on slab should always have a vapor barrier, especially in MI, where two feet of snow in the winter is common place...ughh. The sill plate is gone, as well as the bottom twelve inches of studs. We are replacing a section at a time, new studs, insulation, sheathing, vapor barrier and I am adding aluminum flashing to keep moisture away from the structure. We are replacing windows as well. Hard part is being there in time for the plant schedules as well. So MDVL suggested a temporary flower room until the construction is finished on the south side of the house. That way we don't have to hurry back down state to take care of the garden. We did lose 1 plant so far. The medical 1024 started from seed went hermie on us, so we pulled her, hopefully in time. :thanks:

Dang, you know I see some shity workmanship in the N.E. I thought it was just Florida! lol well, it should be a safe and sound, oh and dry place once you button her up. Sorry about the hermi man, I wished I had gotten that far with my last batch. Oh, well back to the growing room. Tell MDVL I said great idea with the Temp. flower room and stay away from the nail gun!:)

Awesome sounds like allot of work but you got a good plan so I have faith itll be great.

I know how the home renos can drag you down... I have a vanity and toilet in my bedroom taking up space waiting to go in after the floor.... right where theve been for 2 months now... haha well its more a financial thing wife ordered everything before floor then we had some important expenses sooo. here it sits.

Ya, most of our ducks are in a row. We made it up there late today, had lots of stops to make first. Priority #1 was to get insurance for the new place. We made a trip to Lowes and we were able to pick up windows (4) on clearance, Pella even!! They were last years model, so we paid an average of $75 each. We have been shopping around to find the best deals we can. Looks like I will be able to start siding the south side of the house soon.

Back
Top Bottom