Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

Great to see you back in action GMT, looking forward to seeing your veg/flower rooms completed. By the way I hear the oil slicks like hitting around your neck of the woods too! I guess it'll be swept under the carpet with some dispersant's and that'll be that.

Your plants are looking great as always! Grow on brother!

We have harvested 4-5 plants in the last 3 weeks, but no pics and yields were smaller than hoped for. However, the smoke was exceptional. We have a Strawberry Blue and a White Ice coming up soon. I will try to remember to get pics with a decent backdrop. The oil spill was about 70 miles south of us around Kalamazoo. Because we are "the Great Lakes State", such disasters are investigated quite thoroughly. We aren't but a few miles from the Ice Mountain bottling plant. Our well water seems to be quite good here. I am sure Nestle's is very particular about anything contaminating the ground water. One of the Church is suffering a little light bleaching in the upper leafs. If she wouldn't get so tall she would be fine...lol. Thanks again brother, good to hear from you.

Some pics of the temp veg area upstairs, and the new veg room including pics of the flower room.

Temp veg area with new veg rack
P10100176.jpg

They quickly outgrow the rack.
P10100185.jpg

The smallest are on the bottom rack. All are clones from our mother plants.
P10100206.jpg

Some of the larger plants in veg.
P10100196.jpg

End shots of the "veggies"
P10100215.jpg

Jack47
P10100223.jpg

New veg area almost complete.
P10100236.jpg

New veg area is 6'-8" x 8'
P10100246.jpg

Peeking into the flower room.
P10100253.jpg

The flower ladies.
P10100272.jpg

We currently have White Ice, Moby Dick, Church, Blackberry, Jack47, Strawberry Blue and White Russian growing.

Wow! GMT!:)
Now that's what I call an upgrade! The room you have! OH! Yea! I see many delight full ladies growing in there.

Of course, I'm really interested in the Moby and Church.

It's wonderful you two had the chance and took it :welldone:

Wow! GMT!:)
Now that's what I call an upgrade! The room you have! OH! Yea! I see many delight full ladies growing in there.

Of course, I'm really interested in the Moby and Church.

It's wonderful you two had the chance and took it :welldone:

Thank you friend. It is still a work in progress, but we are on a solid track to harvest at least 6 plants per month. We should be finished up with the grow rooms within a week. We have focused most of our efforts on getting the outside walls rebuilt and sided. I have yet to pull the 3 dedicated lines from the electrical panel to the grow rooms. When finished, we will have 60 amps dedicated to the grow rooms. We hope to have at least (4) 250 watt LED's in addition to the (2) 1000 watt HPS in the flower room. I am trying to get my hands on the new 400 watt florescent (4) bulb lamps in the veg room instead of the 400 watt MH unit. The rooms are almost completely hermetically sealed. All seams are chaulked, even the holes for the electrical lines are sealed. We should be able to run CO2 if we wished to. We will update with video and pics very soon.:thanks:

Looks like you got yourself plenty of room to work with. Very nice job....

Sonzor, I do believe if I doubled the space, it would still be cramped....lol. We can legally do 24 plants between the two of us. So we are trying to harvest 6 plants per month, continuously. If we took on additional patients, that number would increase by 12 plants per patient, for a maximum of 120 plants. This setup is currently designed for 24 plants max., 12 in veg and 12 in flower. Thank you for the kind words, they give us inspiration to do better.:thanks:

Looking A1 brother and sister grower :passitleft: Glad to hear things are moving along so well on the house ( the dream ) grow rooms are looking great. Speaking of you 2 living your dream....Me and my girl have a dream as well....A lot like yours :) We will be out to Michigan middle of next week looking into prices of property's and rents. Michigan is closest state with good MM laws to us and I think we are ready for the move :yahoo:....:peace: you two and :welldone:

Some pics of the temp veg area upstairs, and the new veg room including pics of the flower room.

Temp veg area with new veg rack
P10100176.jpg

They quickly outgrow the rack.
P10100185.jpg

The smallest are on the bottom rack. All are clones from our mother plants.
P10100206.jpg

Some of the larger plants in veg.
P10100196.jpg

End shots of the "veggies"
P10100215.jpg

Jack47
P10100223.jpg

New veg area almost complete.
P10100236.jpg

New veg area is 6'-8" x 8'
P10100246.jpg

Peeking into the flower room.
P10100253.jpg

The flower ladies.
P10100272.jpg

We currently have White Ice, Moby Dick, Church, Blackberry, Jack47, Strawberry Blue and White Russian growing.

Tight job brother! Don't forget to install them a music system down their, Little Foot... grows Big Foots. lol

Looking A1 brother and sister grower :passitleft: Glad to hear things are moving along so well on the house ( the dream ) grow rooms are looking great. Speaking of you 2 living your dream....Me and my girl have a dream as well....A lot like yours :) We will be out to Michigan middle of next week looking into prices of property's and rents. Michigan is closest state with good MM laws to us and I think we are ready for the move :yahoo:....:peace: you two and :welldone:

Thank you brother, we are putting alot into the room and the new house. What part of Michigan are you going to be looking at? We are between Big Rapids and Newaygo, in the Hardy/Croton area. We are 35 minutes north of Grand Rapids, which makes it convenient if you worked in Grand Rapids. If you are up this way, give us a holler, we would be glad to help you if you need.

Well, we chopped the Strawberry Blue, she was ready. But we didn't take pics, however, she will come in around 9 ounces when fully dried. Next to be cut will be the White Ice, she has about 4-5 days to go. We spent the day finishing the siding on the upper half of the front on the house. I have to admit, it looks really great, we will finish with the soffit and facia tomorrow, then hopefully paint the porch roof as well.

Just stopping by and checking out what you've got going on these days. Your setup is amazing, I'm loving it. Can't wait to see pics of your harvest!

Hey brother, good to see you still around. We will harvest a White Ice this coming week and I will be sure to get pics. We will try and finish the remaining work on the grow room, or at least what we currently have planned...lol. Seems to be there is always something else to do, making it a never ending project. We are happy with it so far, and the plants seem to do much better as well. Thanks again and good to hear from you.:peacetwo:

Sisko, I actually thought about wiring for sound, thinking a little Mozart, Bach or Beetoven might help out the grow...lol.
Mythbusters did an episode about growing with Rock and Classical...Rock is the way to grow...lol:tokin:
Well, we chopped the Strawberry Blue, she was ready. But we didn't take pics, however, she will come in around 9 ounces when fully dried. Next to be cut will be the White Ice, she has about 4-5 days to go. We spent the day finishing the siding on the upper half of the front on the house. I have to admit, it looks really great, we will finish with the soffit and facia tomorrow, then hopefully paint the porch roof as well.

Love to see that SB in it's final product. "Paint it black" Elasto with a white X on it. Good luck with the job and the grow my man.

Mythbusters did an episode about growing with Rock and Classical...Rock is the way to grow...lol:tokin:

Love to see that SB in it's final product. "Paint it black" Elasto with a white X on it. Good luck with the job and the grow my man.

To late to take pics of the SB, last of it walked out the door today. Another caregiver friend picked up all the SB, and 2.5 ozs of Medical 1024 as well. As for the porch roof, I was thinking rustoleum gloss white with a mj leaf and "420" in green! You don't think that would be to obvious do you?....lol.:peacetwo:

I love the idea of porch roof LOL....We will check out Monroe and grand rapids rural areas.....we are leaving in a couple hours. Would be great to hook up when we get there....would like some ones opinion, that lives there, where best place to live is....And how things work out there :peace: Will PM ya cell phone when we get to area brother and sister grower :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom