Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

I'm glad you and GMT are doing well and your house is getting done.. Congratz on that one and I can't wait to see how all your ladies are doing.

Tell GMT I said what's up...

Okay, have a pic to post. We have been real busy, to say the least. We are now remodeling one of the bigger bedrooms for a new grow room. I will post pics soon.

White_Ice2.jpg

What's up Buddy?

That White Ice looks quite nice!:)

:high-five: * :Namaste:

I'm glad to see ya back my friend..

Hello GMT, long time no hear. Sounds like all is going well. That is one beautiful tree you have. Good luck with the remodel.. + rep

:high-five: Nice plant brother and sister grower. Welcome back, I have been rebuilding houses for years and know how time consuming it can be. Did you ever paint that picture on your front porch roof? :peace:

Nope, thought we had better keep a lower profile. But all the neighbors know we are MMJ patient/caregivers. Thanks for the compliments. She yielded just over 8 ozs dried. Smoke is very good, nice buzz off from 2-3 hits.:peacetwo:

So here are some pics of the new veg room so far, and new strains that we started.
New_T-5_fixtures.jpg

New T-5 fixtures with 6 bulds each.

Nutrient_Lineup.jpg

Our nutrient lineup. All vegan.

GO_Chart.jpg

General Organics feeding chart.

New_Babies1.jpg

These are the new babies.

New_Ladies.jpg

New ladies. I will get a list of the variety so far.

Looking good my friend, I can't wait to see the ladies all grown up and full of flowers.

I bet those T-5's will do a wonderful job in your veg room. Glad to see ya back in action GMT. :goodjob:

Looking good my friend, I can't wait to see the ladies all grown up and full of flowers.

I bet those T-5's will do a wonderful job in your veg room. Glad to see ya back in action GMT. :goodjob:

Thank you brother. Yep, paid $75.00 apiece for the T-5 setups. Wno't be long and the ladies will be into the new flower room as well. Plan on 3 of the 1000 watt lights for this grow.:peacetwo:

(3) 1,000 watters, Damn... Do what you do my friend. I can't wait to see the girls in the flower room.:popcorn:

:goodluck:

New_Ladies.jpg

Okay, from front left, we have Blue Hash, White Russian, White Russian and a Critical.
Back row from L-R, we have AK47, Honey B, Jack47, Cole Train, Super Skunk, and another White Russian.

New_Babies1.jpg

Babies on the top shelf are hard to see, but here goes. Blue Widow, Critical, Hawaian Snow, Moby Dick, Thailand(Landraces original strain) and Northern Lights.

Very nice room, moving on up, moving on up, to a deluxe grow room in the sky. I digress, Very nice room. I want one. Plants are looking great as usual. Bless.......

Back
Top Bottom