PotChimp's Side Projects

Oops forgot :)
818 Headband x GDP clone/reveg (the one with the cool sunburst effect colors, but I didn't do a good job with the mother):

0062172.JPG

Looking dank in here

Funny. One of my GSC plants hermied on me and dusted a few of the nugs on the plant next to it when I saw it I started singing:

"Dank you very much
Dank you very much
That's the phukkennist thing that anyone's ever did to me" :straightface:

you probably never heard that song I can barely remember it myself

Funny. One of my GSC plants hermied on me and dusted a few of the nugs on the plant next to it when I saw it I started singing:

"Dank you very much
Dank you very much
That's the phukkennist thing that anyone's ever did to me" :straightface:

you probably never heard that song I can barely remember it myself

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Blueberry... good luck with that! Sometimes I get some, sometimes I don't. It is always frosty :cheesygrinsmiley:

I consider it a compliment thanks I like both magazines myself but I don't think we're allowed to use the name of the other one here if I remember right :)
Wow pat the chimp on the back for the very first time I got the color of a pic to look like it does in real life (the second one of these Mendocino Purple Kush pics):

0042613.JPG
0052461.JPG

Don't ask me how I did it though. :( That Ak47 is going strong in this full tent pic (middle row left plant):

0013017.JPG

Nice pics... mighty thin DOF you have on that second pic!

It is really too bad...

There will be a spark then kind of whooshing sound and that Mendocino Purple Kush will be but a memory

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom