PotChimp's Side Projects

Note: I smoked a Chemdawg D BX3 blunt with about 1/2 tsp. of kief and I'm following it with a doob of Hippie Killer so before I forget, here's the compost tea I made yesterday:

2 gallons of RO water
2 tsp. of unsulfured molasses
1 tsp. of granular mycos
2 tsp. of Superswell bat guano
2 tsp. of soft rock phosphate
2 tsp. of FF's Fruit & Flower granular fertilizer
2 tsp. of liquid Maxicrop
1 cup of compost
1 cup of earthworm castings

I'll bubble it for 36-48 hours then dilute it with 2 more gallons of RO water and use some of it on that plant above :thumb:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Last Ak47 clone, showing the most obvious sign of tobacco mosaic virus (I'm gonna get more reg seeds of this soon):

0012984.JPG

I'm not revegging any of the GSCs in that closet; they all look so close to each other I feel comfortable just ordering new seeds if I like the weed.

Next grow :)

(2) Dr. Grinspoon fem seeds
(1) Y Griega CBD fem seed
(1) Jack La Mota fem seed

As soon as I get my organic soil mix I'll get that one going..... :straightface:

That's gonna be a good tentful! :thumb:

showing the most obvious sign of tobacco mosaic virus .

I got two clones years ago of blue moon shine. One has always been "two tone" the other I lost over the years. All these years this plant has been harder than others to keep healthy... I really have to keep an eye on them. I have been eyeballing your virus leaves and have started to think that plant has a virus and I have been keeping this around for years! I will get a pic tonight or tomorrow... or next week :cheesygrinsmiley: and stick it on my journal. :straightface:

Here's a few more pics of it:

0091635.JPG
0101489.JPG
0111315.JPG

I won't be revegging anything in the tent, so I think I'll be able to eradicate TMV on my end. Unless I'm right and it originated from my C4DD plants (the second part of my Chem D breeding project). I'll stop that strain completely and move to Rez's Chem D v1.1 for the second part of that project if I have to.

I just put another cluster of those Mendocino Purple Kush plants next to that clone last night to start flowering :) I'll get some pics of it up soon. As much as this chimp like good wines, you'd think he would have figured out what the floral sweet smell reminded him of by now. A good O r e g o n - P i n o t - N o i r..... :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom