PotChimp's Side Projects

Q:

db-10252172905783f162bcdf49_04990336.jpg

A:

0031685.JPG

:geek:
I was gonna say 72. Lol

:cheesygrinsmiley:

A quote from the book "The Ancient Hidden Secrets of PotChimp Phooey" ~ To be born of fortune and opportunity yet make nothing of it is to fall into a box of feathers and get cut. To be born of nothing yet make fortune and opportunity of it is to fall into a box of broken glass and not get cut. :Namaste:

:cheesygrinsmiley: hell I am not fortunate and still get cut on a regular basis...

Coming from nothing I know that a superhuman effort on my part will only lead to below average results. I wish I came from enough to make average efforts lead to average results. But the few white collar friends I've had in the past whose below average efforts lead to superhuman results will always weigh heavy on my heart; it just doesn't seem fair. I hope this weekend doesn't turn out to be a reverse on the Christmas Carol story for the ol' chimp. I wanted to have the boy run and buy the biggest goose a few days ago and now I want to scowl at the beggars with hate in my heart. :(

Kid at PotChimp's door selling candy bars - "Would you like to buy a candy bar? My school is....."
PotChimp - "Are there no poor houses?!?!? Are there no debtor's prisons?!?!?" :cough:

Mendocino x Purple Kush (3 plants; hard to tell):

0072016.JPG

Same (3 plants; kind of hard to tell with these too):

0081827.JPG

I put them into bigger pots today with FF's Fruit & Bloom (1 Tbsp./gallon).

The TV people know that troubled people stay awake all night so they run these rehab ads it pisses me off if they do it again tonight I'm gonna call them and say "Wow did all those people on that commercial give up drugs?" they'll say "Yes" then I'll say "Could you put 'em in a box and send 'em to me?" :straightface:

Kid at PotChimp's door selling candy bars - "Would you like to buy a candy bar? My school is....."
PotChimp - "Are there no poor houses?!?!? Are there no debtor's prisons?!?!?" :cough:

I can see the kid now

:yikes:

by the way, I call bullshit.

You wrote "Coming from nothing I know that a superhuman effort on my part will only lead to below average results."

You have WAY above average plants. So you have proved yourself incorrect.

I'm in my own world here, Buckshot. Nothing is holding me back. As much as I want to do I can have. As much as I want to learn I can be. In my world a C student doesn't get ahead of an A student like me because his parents have money and connections; that's more what I'm talking about. Sixty-two and out for me*; I don't believe in most of what I see going on in this world.

*retirement :sleep:

I wish I was king of the world things would be different ;)
Back up about fifty semi trucks on the side streets of the city open the trailer doors let out about two thousand hogs wearing sheriff's hats and riot gear then start 'em stampeding towards the riot police that bald no neck steroid induced I'm-in-control attitude would change fast lemme tell ya! :tokin:

I wish we could sit and burn one. I believe we could solve most of the world problems by the second joint.

mind you no one will listen but hell what's new?

I'm sitting here burning one right now so I must got the bigger part of the wishbone :)
That second joint in itself would solve most of my problems.
Right after all those hogs trample past the fuzz and they're laying there going ooh and ahh a couple seconds later the littlest piglet you can find comes walking up by itself dressed like Al Kuhpone with a little derby hat and a cigar hanging out of his mouth looking around..... :tokin:

I work with our friends in blue. They are scared of a hog run. Most of them that I know are like us. A few develop attitudes from dealing with assholes for years and become assholes. Some are just assholes. If you could get the hogs trained to seek out the assholes and root them out like truffles now that would be something to see. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom