PotChimp's Side Projects

The same group of investors who tried to push the issue here last year ducked under the table and came back up with a different hat on. It was passed because the state government knew a common sense law was coming that also addressed recreational use so they wanted to get a severely restricted law on the books before that, knowing that once a law becomes a law it takes a lot to change it. All their operations and no personal growing allowed, no smoking of it only extracts, the criteria for getting a card is if-you're-on-the-other-side-of-the-sod-you're-qualified, I quit reading it after I saw that much.
I'm going to stop buying grow supplies locally; these companies will soon have the money to set their own people in the parking lots of the hydro shops in order to follow us home, thus eliminating any competition. :cough:

Same shit is going to happen here... weasels

Cool this Ak47 reveg is shooting out some new growth :)

0052402.JPG

My best Bullwinkle impersonation - Hey Rocky wanna see me pull a rabbit outta my hat? (SLH x Blueberry reveg)

0022840.JPG

Nothin' up my sleeve..... presto!

0032724.JPG

Even these GDP S1 clones from the mother's pot are starting to reveg (it's hard to see in this pic, but it's happening):

0042539.JPG

You have the reveg touch

Why? -- 3 clones 1 pot

By the time they got far enough along that I could get clones from them they were too far along to risk separating. And partly because I wanted to see how they grew together like that. I tried it with my SLH x Blueberry and it didn't do too bad. I need to remember to use a bigger pot when I do it, though.

PotChimp's Current Odds and Ends (notes to myself again) :)

- 1 SLH x Blueberry clone and the reveg I took it from.
- 3 separate Mendocino x Purple Kush groupings of 3 plants each, 1 grouping in bloom.
- 1 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple reveg just put into the grow tent.
- 1 Ak47 reveg almost ready to take cuttings from.
- 2 Hippie Killer plants from clone, close to chop.

I'll take pics of them all soon.

These plants never cease to amaze me :) Here's that SLH x Blueberry reveg, almost fried but still putting out greenage:

0111300.JPG
0131054.JPG

I'm gonna pull that hair off and dry these the weed's probably spent I bet every trich head on it ambered and dropped off but you know me I'll smoke that $hit :thumb:

0121172.JPG

I still ain't got clones from this Ak47:

014951.JPG

I need to get a bunch of 'em though :) I'm doing a t5 experiment now that I want to retry with some clones of it.

Back
Top Bottom