PotChimp's Side Projects

Heard I should possibly talk to you about my plants. Thinking I have TMV but still not sure.

Does it look like any of these?
020524.JPG
015825.JPG
014916.JPG
0131014.JPG
0121126.JPG

That's what I wound up with. I had to quarantine the plants in one tent until it passed (I'm not 100% sure it has to be honest). I had to stop cloning two of my plants because of it (it doesn't go away in the plant; it spreads to other plants too).

looking really nice in here...

Thanks man what a busy day I got most of it done though :thumb: GSC seeds in the soil, Thai Stick plants separated and ready to transplant once they show sex, and my compost tea's bubbling along.
I don't know how soon it's gonna be, but next up is a grouping of Jack the Ripper regular seeds. I haven't fully decided what the grow after JTR is, but Jack La Mota, Y Griega CBD, and Dr. Grinspoon (all fem) are going to be the main plants (I may do a few DrG seeds I've had them for a few years now).

Have you kept track of how many strains you've grown, Chimp? I know that I've run a few that you did years ago ...

I'm glad to see you considering the Y Griega and DrG. :cheesygrinsmiley: Wasn't it you that grew Y Griega a few years ago, can't remember. :hmmmm:

I've followed some of your selections - now we're closing the circle? :laugh:

Always loved your taste in strains, as well as music. :Namaste:

It's too hard to keep track of after this long, Graytail. Probably heading towards a hundred by now..... :scratchinghead: Yeah I did the same Y Griega strain that you did I haven't tried this CBD cut of it yet; it's supposed to have a 1:1 THC:CBD ratio. I haven't tried a DrG yet, but seeing yours made me realize it's not another OTH type strain so I'll give it a go! :)

Foxtail O Rama!!

Heheh, you should enter that hashtip as a NOTM. :clown:

Hashtip? :hmmmm: ... meant foxtail.

I think it'd be cool to see one long string of calyxes as a nug. :laugh: :slide:

Back
Top Bottom