PotChimp's Side Projects

I'm hoping that one day one of these clones will grow like that. I was thinking of braiding 'em together :)

They already look braided, just put some doll sunglasses on that bud with a blunt in its mouth :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here that one is a few last pics before chop :) Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry:

0012915.JPG
0022814.JPG
0042517.JPG
0032699.JPG
0052381.JPG

The future smoke:

0071966.JPG

And the reveg:

0062104.JPG

I hope it takes. It looks kind of weak, which is why I chopped with white hairs still.

Well that reveg is looking pale, but I've got worse looking than that to take. The off pH nutes did a job on my plants, though. Here's a few Hippie Killer nugs (what few unfried ones I have left). First pheno:

0071970.JPG

Second pheno:

0081781.JPG

I should be able to get a clone from one of these Mendocino x Purple Kush reveg/clones:

020533.JPG

And since I'm ending my GDP journal soon, I'll start posting plant pics of that here. The next GDP I have to get into flower:

021509.JPG

I'm in awe of you GDP Pot Chimp. The color and sheen of those leaves makes my heart skip a beat every time I stop and peek into your tent. :love:

Looking nice in here.

Careful SweetSue you never know what you will see when you peek in PC's tent :cheesygrinsmiley:

Speaking of tents, I got me another one today :) It's 3' x 3' I'm replacing my 2' x 3' closet soon that'll give me an extra 3 square feet that's cool :thumb:
I thought since I was just growing smoke for myself that a 2' x 3' closet broken into 2 separate grow areas, two grow tents, a grow locker, and that 2' x 3' grow closet would be enough room to keep me in weed but that doesn't seem to be working out too good. :straightface:
Oh well here's that GDP plant again it's getting bigger already:

0081784.JPG

don't replace the current tent add the another one!

Not enough room I barely got any free time now plus the electric bill is high enough already :) I just need to utilize the space I have better. That's one of the many things I don't do well at.
My day job's bein' a laboratory test monkey they put me in a room and hung a banana from the ceiling there's a wooden box here too it's pretty heavy I've been shot putting it for an hour now and can't knock the dang banana off that rope I hit it five or six times too so I guess I don't do too well at this either! :tokin:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

For my own sake, I'm going to list what I have going on for odds and ends; it's getting hard to remember and I've got a change coming up once I switch to the tent. It's all stuff I'm regenerating, so these wouldn't be in a journal of their own:

GDP - moving it to my GDP/Pre '98 grow journal, which is going to be a continual until I get that GDP to S5.
Mendocino x Purple Kush - I've got a few clones going and I'm going to take a few more before I cull the reveg plants from it.
Ak47 - waiting for it to reveg so I can get clones.
SLH x Blueberry - waiting for it to reveg also (doesn't look good; I may lose it but I've got more seeds, and I'd like to see what the other phenos are like anyway).
Hippie Killer - 2 different phenos most of the way through flower; I'll probably reveg the bigger yielder.

When my 818GDP grow is done soon I may add a reveg of it here so I can grow a better looking plant of it. :)

You are like me, I write it here so I know what I have done! :cheesygrinsmiley:

You are like me, I write it here so I know what I have done! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Running all this at the same time gets so crazy I can't even think straight I gotta write it down! :) I just took a few more clones from the Mendocino x Purple Kush reveg plants:

0022829.JPG

These other clones of it 3 took really well:

0032713.JPG

This particular Mendocino x Purple Kush pheno clones and revegs great :thumb:
Here's the last of my Ak47 pot dang it goes quick..... :straightface:

0012930.JPG

The reveg from that looks like it's starting to take already.

I don't even know why I worry about it. I gave up hope a few years ago that people who smoke weed can stop hiding; it's been so long for me I'm just going to keep hiding no matter what decision is made.
Note: Yesterday I took all 3 of those Mendocino x Purple Kush clone/revegs and put them in a 2 gallon pot together (just like I did the last 3 SLH x Blueberry clones I grew out). I put 2 Tbsp. of FF's Fruit & Flower granular into the soil and then put those 3 plants under my t5 setup to start flowering. I got those clones of it going too.

I think they are going to screw Maine too :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom