PotChimp's Side Projects

As a$$ backwards as I am, you think I would have caught that..... :(
Well I spent most of the last two days redoing my setups to accommodate the new tent. The Chemdawg D BX3 plant I have is looking pretty bad due to wilt. The 600 watt tent was running at 81 degrees F when I did a test run but it was running at 89 degrees F last night when I opened the tent. My GDP plant is wilted too but I think that one will recover. I'm going to go in and tweak things today; I need to pull air from the top of that 3' x 3' tent (where the heat is) and the bottom should be my passive intake. I also have the 8" inline fan pushing vented air into a corner where it can't get out so I need to put flex duct on and run it away from the tent area. The 3 Thai Stick plants held up to the heat, but have a slight curl to their skinny leaves.

I took me a bubble bath the other day :battingeyelashes:
After I got out I was standing in front of the tub on one foot putting my sock on as the water was draining I stood on the other foot to put my second sock on then started to lose my balance I tried to put both my feet down but the bathroom rug slipped out from under me I fell backwards right into the tub again effin' bull$hit it was either take another bath or fall onto the side of the tub I probably would have broke a rib if I did that. I was doing okay with the staying on my feet thing 'til fish cake come back and jinxed me ;) plus at this point I'm thoroughly convinced my home was designed by an architectural and anti-ergonomic genius/madman whose intent was to harm people..... :straightface:

If I remember correctly, the bathroom is the deadliest room in a house, specifically the rim of the tub, which routinely kills an amazing number of people every year.

I just looked it up - there are almost a quarter million injuries in bathrooms in the US every year, 81% of them from falls, over 300 of them fatal.

In the search, I also ran across a wikki page on toilet-related injuries and deaths, which is worth reading right after you cop a good buzz. :laugh: Check it out. :thumb:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's a shot of one of the flowers on my first 3-plant Mendocino x Purple Kush grouping (3 plants in the same pot). I've got 2 other 3-plant groupings, but they're still in veg:

0022864.JPG

Here's that plant sitting in the middle of my GSC grow:

0012962.JPG

I put my last Ak47 in with those today. I was going to take clones from it, but I saw this (I think it's TMV; I keep getting it with my plants):

0032750.JPG

I was wondering if that one had it; this is one of the plants I had when I first noticed this so I guess it didn't escape the problem like I initially thought. I don't plan on redoing anything in that tent, so I should be able to prevent it from spreading as long as I'm careful. Here's how big it got when it revegged:

0042566.JPG

I'll order more Ak47 seeds when I get a chance. :(

It's in the jar! :tokin:
Hippie Killer pheno:

0072003.JPG

It has a strong lime smell to it, I like the buzz, and it yields well. I've got a few more seeds of this strain if I want to do it again, so I culled the reveg. The other pheno I grew of this is pretty similar, so I don't expect much variation.

I searched through this journal looking for a picture of the Mendo purple plant in bud but I couldn't find it. I did bump into a picture of your cuttings in a tube though which reminds me -did any of those survive?

I grew that Mendocino x Purple Kush plant I got all the clones from in my Pre '98/GDP grow :)
The first test tube cutting I did didn't live, but the second one did after being in the test tube for 5 days. I grew and flowered it out, but that 1024 cutting I used to do the experiment got TMV later (right when I first noticed the problem in my grows).

Looking great in here... hope you are having a good one.

Well that is cool!

Hee hee I looked out the corner of my eye at my girlfriend while we were watching TV last night and got me an idea :tokin:
I started channel surfing I was still still watching her I got to the first channel a car was in a chase scene it went off a cliff just before it hit the ground I changed the channel the next show was some kind of show about the fuzz a detective was walking through a building tracking down a suspect who came out of behind a cabinet and drew on him the detective turned and aimed too just before he shot I changed the channel there was a girl standing in front of a guy she was insulted or something she held her hand up to slap him and just before her hand hit his face I turned the channel :rofl: she says QUIT I says quit what she says quit changing it at the good part I says I was doin' that wow I didn't know I won't no more sorry :angel: the next few channels were perfect timing too they were the sports ones they put one after the other this pitcher in a baseball game threw a pitch and it was outside so the batter didn't swing thank you god of humor it would have just been too obvious right away the next pitch was a hit the second baseman had to dive for it and just before you could see whether he would have caught it or not I switched the channel she looked at me funny but I didn't flinch the next channel a guy was putting in a golf game that putt took like half a minute to get to the hole it was a good one just before you could tell whether or not it was going to make it I turned the channel she goes DAMMIT! :)
I think I'm gonna stay down in the basement for a spell it's not as good of a day to be a chimp as it was yesterday Buckshot :straightface:

Hee hee I looked out the corner of my eye at my girlfriend while we were watching TV last night and got me an idea :tokin:
I started channel surfing I was still still watching her I got to the first channel a car was in a chase scene it went off a cliff just before it hit the ground I changed the channel the next show was some kind of show about the fuzz a detective was walking through a building tracking down a suspect who came out of behind a cabinet and drew on him the detective turned and aimed too just before he shot I changed the channel there was a girl standing in front of a guy she was insulted or something she held her hand up to slap him and just before her hand hit his face I turned the channel :rofl: she says QUIT I says quit what she says quit changing it at the good part I says I was doin' that wow I didn't know I won't no more sorry :angel: the next few channels were perfect timing too they were the sports ones they put one after the other this pitcher in a baseball game threw a pitch and it was outside so the batter didn't swing thank you god of humor it would have just been too obvious right away the next pitch was a hit the second baseman had to dive for it and just before you could see whether he would have caught it or not I switched the channel she looked at me funny but I didn't flinch the next channel a guy was putting in a golf game that putt took like half a minute to get to the hole it was a good one just before you could tell whether or not it was going to make it I turned the channel she goes DAMMIT! :)
I think I'm gonna stay down in the basement for a spell it's not as good of a day to be a chimp as it was yesterday Buckshot :straightface:
I just actually laughed at this post. Nice work! It's one of those pain in the a$$ things I'd do. Lol!!

Back
Top Bottom