PotChimp's Side Projects

This should be possible to pull off, but I'll have to time things right. :) This week I'll have this going on:

Grow locker - 125 watt CFL; two normal GDP S1 plants (for breeding to S2) using colloidal silver solution.
Lower grow closet - four 24 watt t5s; two polyploid GDP S1 plants for breeding (to see what happens) using colloidal silver solution.
Upper grow closet - twelve C4DD-2 plants for breeding to stability using true male and female plants.
First grow tent - 250 watt Agrosun; various clones and reveg plants plus a Dr. Grinspoon/Y Griega CBD/Jack La Mota grow.
Second grow tent - 400 watt HPS; GSC and assorted plant grow.
Third grow tent - 600 watt HPS; Thai Stick pollination for seeds and grow plus a few assorted plants.

I'll have to put the mother rejects for my C4DD-3 grow in wherever they'll fit. I'm going to start my next grow (Hoa Bac a.k.a. Vietnamese Mindfuck and Lao Sativa) about 4-5 weeks before the Thai Stick grow chops out. It should be Indica season by then. :)

Hee hee they got an Olympic air rifle (a.k.a. bb gunn) event that's hilarious! :tokin:
Better be lucky the ol' chimp don't have his Dayzee one pump looper anymore I'd have to go on down to Ree-oh and school them youngsters. ;)

You'll shoot your eye out Chimp :cheesygrinsmiley: those Mendocino purple kush plants look stellar bud. Really nice color you have going on :thumb:

Here'a a few shots of it (Mendocino Purple Kush). I'm trying to experiment with my camera settings a little. I think this setting would be okay if I set the flash higher to drown out the yellow light:

0013023.JPG
0022926.JPG

Ak47:

0032806.JPG

Looking great in here PC!

Thanks I'll get back on regularly pretty soon the computer pinched a loaf on me I just now got it back up but my lazy a$$ never did do a backup not ever. I lost a lot of $hit..... :straightface:

Do you still have the old hard drive or did you format over everything?

The hard drive's what turded out on me. I'm running a builder's copy of winders seven too, so I know I got problems. I'll use this other computer to post for now, and I'll download the camera software to do pics today.

The data on the old hard drive might be accessible... if you want help let me know

If the hard drive is going it can be fixed for a time but it is not going to get new again.... so you might get a new one and still be able to retrieve your data... if you want it.

Cool... build the machine back. Then connect the original drive to an extra USB slot on the mother board (power too) the system might see it and give it a drive letter. You should still do a "chkdsk /r" on it. You may have to manually change permissions to access your old directory but at this point you are a computer chimp... chimp squad :cheesygrinsmiley:

I miss the old days, Buckshot. :straightface: I started building 'em in the 80s - used to buy all the components from the Chinese suppliers in that big fat computer magazine, y'know? :laugh:

Remember when they used to boot in under 10 seconds?

If it's a desktop with two drive cables, it'd be better to mount it and copy across the bus - quicker. :slide:

Back
Top Bottom