PotChimp's Side Projects

Mendocino Purple Kush - first cluster of plants:

0042628.JPG

A bad shot of the second cluster:

0062194.JPG

hard to imagine but it looks like this one is gonna be even better!

From The Ancient Hidden Secret Teachin's of PotChimp Phooey - If you burp the words "I'm an iron man!" into a plastic cup filled with ice you sound just like the dude at the beginning of the Blakk Sabbith song..... :Namaste:

Mendocino Purple Kush clone:

014967.JPG

Other Mendocino Purple Kush clone:

0131075.JPG

818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple reveg:

0121196.JPG

From The Ancient Hidden Secret Teachin's of PotChimp Phooey - If you burp the words "I'm an iron man!" into a plastic cup filled with ice you sound just like the dude at the beginning of the Blakk Sabbith song..... :Namaste:

Thank you oh wise and powerful smelling chimp. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm almost outta dope..... :straightface:

Why, oh why is it so hard to stay ahead of our own needs? :straightface: I've missed you my friend. Life gets busy, but it's still not right that I'm such a stranger.

:love: :hug::hug::hug: :love:

That's okay no need to apologize especially since I'm the guiltiest of everybody here of it..... :(
Maintaining six grow tents and what I do at home for a paycheck keeps me so busy I totally understand. That Ak47 might be getting the chop early. I've got so much going on I'm crowding out my seedlings:

0013043.JPG
0022948.JPG

It grows nice and compact you get plenty of grass from each cubic foot :)
This thing on the other hand gives you plenty of grass but it takes up as much room as an old phone booth. Remember that long calyxed SLH x Blueberry plant I had? This is two clones of it:

0032829.JPG

I guess you have to think of things like that when you grow commercially.

Yeah... The utopian dream of enough space, enough lights and enough money to keep it all going. :laughtwo: I keep my expectations low and try not to think about running out. I'm trying to get the universe to make that keep from happening again. When I figure it out I'll be sure to let you know. Lol! I'm pretty sure it has something profound to do with expectations. Right up my alley. :laughtwo:

That's okay no need to apologize especially since I'm the guiltiest of everybody here of it..... :(
Maintaining six grow tents and what I do at home for a paycheck keeps me so busy I totally understand. That Ak47 might be getting the chop early. I've got so much going on I'm crowding out my seedlings:

0013043.JPG
0022948.JPG

It grows nice and compact you get plenty of grass from each cubic foot :)
This thing on the other hand gives you plenty of grass but it takes up as much room as an old phone booth. Remember that long calyxed SLH x Blueberry plant I had? This is two clones of it:

0032829.JPG

I guess you have to think of things like that when you grow commercially.

It is pretty awesome how those two clones in that one pot compliment each other. Did you have to do anything to them to get em to grow that way or did they naturally stay out of the others space? That ak 47 is looking pretty stellar too chimp. I'm sure that will be enough to be you through a day or two when It comes down :cheesygrinsmiley:

I might get a week out of that Ak47 :)
Any branch on a plant growing towards the center gets cut off when I grow two or more plants in the same pot. I've got a few of those clusters going on now.
Damn Chimp you must plan to pull a qp off of that AK47 if you think you are gonna get a whole week out of it :cheesygrinsmiley:

I figured you may cut any inward growing growth but I did not see any nubs or areas that looked like they had anything removed from them on the two in the picture. Do you see any advantage to growing more than one plant per pot?

Back
Top Bottom