PotChimp's Side Projects

These didn't do as well like that. Thicker growing plants tend to block each others light out so it's not a good idea to cluster them (Mendocino Purple Kush):

0013045.JPG

This one in the middle did well, but the other two grew thin:

0022950.JPG

This cluster is in a 3 gallon pot (that last one was a 5 gallon pot). It's the one in the background of the first pic and it's yellowing up pretty bad (Mendocino Purple Kush):

0091666.JPG
0081864.JPG

I just have to work with it and see which hybrids do well like that and which don't. :thumb:

From The Ancient Secret Hidden Teachin's of PotChimp Phooey -

There once was a PotChimp with pot
Who burned on that pot quite a lot
He smoked and he smoked
and he toked 'til he choked
until all that pot he had not. :(

:Namaste:

Although I have appreciation for the limerick I can't like a post that hurt that deeply. I'm so sorry. We should have transport pads so we could zip some to you. :hug::hug::hug: :love:

daba daba do

:roorrip:

take two

:roorrip:

end of rhyme

it's the end of rhyme as we know it and I feel fine :cheesygrinsmiley:

These didn't do as well like that. Thicker growing plants tend to block each others light out so it's not a good idea to cluster them (Mendocino Purple Kush):

0013045.JPG

This one in the middle did well, but the other two grew thin:

0022950.JPG

This cluster is in a 3 gallon pot (that last one was a 5 gallon pot). It's the one in the background of the first pic and it's yellowing up pretty bad (Mendocino Purple Kush):

0091666.JPG
0081864.JPG

I just have to work with it and see which hybrids do well like that and which don't. :thumb:
I can see why the lankier thinner growing strains would fair better this way. Using small containers I have always figured it was best to give all of the soil to one plant.

Nice looking clones to fill the space there PotChimp!
I am a big fan of GDPurple. One of the only a few strains that are always available in my area.:thumb:
:passitleft:

Oh Pot Chimp. How brutally ironic.

Dammit!!! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

That's just sad. And wrong. WTH???

We've become too used to being abused by our politicians. We simply plan on having to stay underground. I still have hopes that sanity will reign in the end, but I was hoping to see it in my lifetime. Some days I'm not sure thirty more years is long enough. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom