PotChimp's Side Projects

Thanks here's the next ones I have to get into flower. I'll take my Thai Stick plants out, put my GDPs in where they were at, then put these in where the GDPs were (Mendocino x Purple Kush - top and bottom; GDP - center):

0111346.JPG

All of those young ladies are looking nice and healthy PotChimp
:thumb:
I am a big fan of Grand Daddy Purple so I am looking forward to the GDP and the 818 X GDP.
:passitleft:

This is a pheno of that 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple cross I grew the first time I ran these; it's very similar to the one I'm doing now as far as leaf coloration:

025316.JPG

WOW!!! I love the colors. I am going to have to get my hands on those genetics :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks for that photo PotChimp
:thumb: :passitleft:

You're welcome I just went in to the bloom tent and looked one of the plant tags broke right on top where I write the strain I said dang I don't know what it is I've been going in so many directions at once lately and putting one plant after another into flower I put two more in today as a matter of fact then I looked and saw that tell tale trait and knew it was one of the 818 Headband x GDPs it has a striped stem :)
I'll get a better pic up later it's starting to get hairs it's the one in the middle of this pic in back:

0052502.JPG

Notes:
Dark room - 2 Thai Stick female plants to be chopped in 2-3 days
Unit 1 - 2 GDP S1 fem plants (whorled breeding project)
Unit 2 - assorted clones
Unit 3 - 2 GDP S1 fem plants (S2 breeding project)
Unit 4 - 3 Lao Sativa reg and 2 Hoa Bac fem plants, 9 Chem D v1.1 reg seedlings (second part of Chem D breeding project), 1 GDP female and 1 Mendocino x Purple Kush fem plant
Unit 5 - 1 Jack La Mota fem plant, 1 Y Griega CBD fem plant, 2 Dr. Grinspoon fem plants, 2 Mendocino x Purple Kush fem plants, 1 818GDP female plant
Unit 6 - 2 Mendocino x Purple Kush fem plants, 4 GDP female plants, 1 SLH x Blueberry female plant

looking awesome in here PC

Why the frustrated emoticon Pot Chimp?

I only have one checkpoint. I make sure whenever I clone or plant that I have at least one of everything on a scrappy list I keep changing :cheesygrinsmiley: for ten minutes I feel "in control"

I put F and M on two breeding plants once then came back later and said oh no does that mean male and female or mother and father but I thought about it and said to myself one's one and one's the other so what's it matter you'll find out soon enough either that or get off your lazy a$$ and go find the magnifying glass you used to figure it out in the first place! :)

Back
Top Bottom