PotChimp's Side Projects

It had a lot of small side branching on the bottom that I didn't trim off, but besides that it trims really easy. That's one of the things I like about the strain too. :)
Mendocino x Purple Kush (2 different plants):

0042676.JPG
0052517.JPG

818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple:

0062235.JPG

One of my favorite things to do is plan my grows for each season. Growing mold resistant strains in the Spring and Summer and saving my bushy Indica grows for the Fall and Winter seems to have solved my grey mold problem, at least for the most part. I was going to stop doing Sativas now, but the Ak47 plant I had developed TMV and I culled it. I like the weed and the yield from that strain, so I'm doing 5 more reg seeds of it next. And I got me some Apollo 13 f2 reg seeds I'm doing after that. That'll take up the Fall.
I think I'm going to use up my GDP stock this Winter since I have so much going on at once. I'll decide how to do the grows as they fit in. My own GDP x GDP seeds (same father as my 818GDP with 2 separate GDP mothers), Candyland, and Bay 11 are some of the plants I'll be doing. :thumb:

I enjoy the planning stage too, until I get to the scheduling part. For some reason my brain fights the calander. Maybe it knows that schedule will most likely get tossed anyway, like I did this week when I decided to cull down to one Carnival and run her longer than anticipated. I haven't been at this long enough to get it all down smoothly yet.

I'm glad you worked out your own scheduling issues with the strains, and I'm glad you're gonna go with fresh seeds of AK-47. Wouldn't it be nice if some day in the future we could institute a cannabis sharing network like they do with Christmas cookies? :laughtwo:

Ditto. :laughtwo:

missed a lot... sorry PC

Wow Pot Chimp! You have this way of making them look downright magical. Beautiful. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Heya PC! Some beautiful plants my friend! I like this journal......very nice work! :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom