2 tsp. of unsulfured molasses
1 cup of compost
1 cup of earthworm castings 1-0-0
1 cup of mushroom compost
1 cup of Alaskan forest humus
2 tsp. of Superswell 0-7-0
1 tsp. of soft rock phosphate 0-3-0
1 tsp. of Happy Frog Fruit & Flower 5-8-4

I'l bubble this for 48 hours, dilute it with 2 more gallons of RO water, and ph balance it to 6.4. Here's one of the three Mendocino x Purple Kush plants I have in flower:

0081913.JPG

You asked how its going? :straightface: I have been stressed and preoccupied as my mother and father are 83 and my mom has Alzheimer's disease.

So let's talk about weed :cheesygrinsmiley:

Your gardens look very healthy! The Mendocino purps looking tasty.

I think I am gonna start 1 or two of those panama haze... sounds like I have no idea what I will get as one side is already a hybrid or mixed. They bill it as green and purple haze x a panama beauty

Anyhow stopping in to say hey. I am big enough to say hey, hey hey :cheesygrinsmiley:

If I can squeeze just one more plant in somewhere :tokin: I just read that and started laughing I'm pot greedy as Hell.
I can get my Ak47 grow started just as soon as I can clear this grow tent a bit. I want to let this Jack the Ripper clone get a little bigger, so it won't be the one I move out:

0013136.JPG

I think in about a week I'll pull this 818 Headband x GDP out, put it in a bigger pot, and try to put it in with my Sativas:

0023037.JPG

Another Mendo Purps x Purple Kush clone:

0042721.JPG

Back
Top Bottom