PotChimp's Side Projects

I got me a 2014 Oregon Pinot Noir today filled me up a wine glass just now thought I'd be a connoisseur (since you guys decided I was one) swirl it around then sniff it. I filled the glass up too much when I sniffed some wine went up my nose I coughed hard and the rest went everywhere I wouldn't be a very good high society chimp I better stay poor..... :straightface:

I got me a 2014 Oregon Pinot Noir today filled me up a wine glass just now thought I'd be a connoisseur (since you guys decided I was one) swirl it around then sniff it. I filled the glass up too much when I sniffed some wine went up my nose I coughed hard and the rest went everywhere I wouldn't be a very good high society chimp I better stay poor..... :straightface:

This reminds me of my old Navy buddy "Honest Dave" this guy was the nicest guy but etiquette was not his strong point. We were allowed to dine in the officers club in Okinawa (said with my best John Kerry snob voice :cheesygrinsmiley:) so we took honest Dave :cheesygrinsmiley: The first thing he did was observe all of the utensils set for a multi-course meal, gather them up, remove a knife and a fork and dump the rest in front of his plate. The bottle of Mateus we ordered was delivered by a fully dressed (suit) waiter with gloves and white towel. He expertly opened the bottle and asked "Who will taste the wine?" Oh yes honest Dave shall be the one. The fancy waiter offered honest Dave the cork... he looked at it, threw it on the pile of useless utensils and then gave the waiter his glass. The now frowning fancy waiter was not enjoying our smiles and poured honest Dave "a taste". Well he held it up close to his thick Navy black birth control glasses, frowned like the fancy waiter, shook the glass and said in his deep Texan drawl "Hell, fill it up!" and so the fancy waiter did. Honest Dave took a deep swill and with a slosh said "This here is good stuff!"... that was the beginning of the dinner, it went downhill from there

Mendo Purps x Purple Kush:

0072125.JPG

818 Headband x GDP:

0081923.JPG

Just stopping in to see the one, the only Pot Chimp

Well let's see here...:geek:

Beautiful plants and awesome images :dreamy:

:roorrip:

Dab To That!!

Things sound serious...I hope they get sorted soon. Prayers to ya PC

Just searched around... the old shoulder huh? It must be from all the shenanigans we read :cheesygrinsmiley: sorry to smile cause I know you are hurting but some of that shit is pretty funny.

Hope you are better soon

The spaces at the top and the bottom of my basement stairs are both right up against a wall I couldn't get a furniture dolly behind a front loading washer (they're a lot heavier than the old top loaders) so I came up with the idea of duct taping a blanket over the top and down the back of it so I could tilt it backwards get under it and kind of hold it back as it was sliding down the steps on the blanket and on its back but it slipped out of the blanket 'cause the duct tape was from wally world it tore :straightface: I was doing good until then which was about 2/3 of the way down but the feet on the washer caught a step and it flipped my feet slipped too then it smashed me into the poured concrete wall at the bottom if I had a friend who was filming that I would have been a yootoobe sensation but then again if I had a friend it wouldn't have happened :) I read about rotator cuffs (I thought it was rotator cup and it was inside the shoulder), and when I saw the pics it was right where my shoulder hit the wall my head didn't hit as hard but my neck hurts too. I've been having shoulder pain prior to that so maybe I better look into those exercises.

P.S.: I started germinating 5 regular Apollo 13 f2 seeds yesterday.

I found a way to hold the camera up and press the button at the same time with my good hand it looks funny and I have to be careful so I don't drop the camera but it works I can use the camera software to straighten the pic up. Here's my 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple plant (I think granular nutes are the ticket for me):

0032950.JPG
0042750.JPG

Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry:

0052587.JPG

Jack the Ripper:

0062298.JPG

:)

It took me a month or so before I got much arm movement. The Doc told me to baby it until the pain eased because it's a tear after all - don't be retearing it. I wore a sling for a week or so and was careful to stop whatever I was doing if it shouted at me. Sleeping was tricky but not as bad as a broken rib. After 4-5 weeks I started being able to lift my arm away from my side a couple feet without pain, and it got easier to work with my elbow, arm pinned to my side. It probably took 8-10 weeks to feel normalish again, and another couple months to stop warning me if I did something wrong.

I'm not sure exercises are a good idea until it heals - don' wanna be retearing stuff. But when it does it'll want to stiffen, and that's when you have to do the flexibility and range of motion exercises. Ibuprofen has always worked well for me. I can take 3 every 4 hours, for a total of 12 a day without problems, but I don't have any stomach/intestinal issues, so I don't have to be too careful about high doses of NSAIDs long term.

Frankly, broken ribs are harder to put up with - at least you can sleep with a bad rotator cuff - but it lasts twice as long as ribs.

I hope that's all it is! Good luck Chimpster. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom