PotChimp's Side Projects

I was thinking about that the other day. The first part of the breeding project is done. I bred Chemdawg D BX3 out 5 generations and got what looks to be stable genetics (I named it "Phuggen Shruntal Cortex"). I'm working on the second part now; doing the same thing with Rez's Chem D version 1.1. I've got a plant that has seeds for the f2 generation just short of being ready to chop, and two mother rejects from that grow I just put into flower recently. I think I'm going to move that journal over to here. There's not enough to keep a journal busy there, at least for now.
The end of this is breeding the two together and trying to get something close to Chem D. Oh, and before Spring I'm going to do a grow of my Phuggen Shruntal Cortex strain to get a look at what I did. :)

Rez's Chem D version 1.1 (the two I didn't pick as a mother for the seeds):

0052606.JPG

The tent they're in:

0023102.JPG

There's a Jack the Ripper plant in front that I'll be putting into my other tent tonight or tomorrow so I can get five Ak47s in here:

0032972.JPG

I think I'm gonna put my other camera to work I can't seem to get the colors right with this one but here's a few shots of the 818 Headband x GDP again:

0042773.JPG
0062315.JPG

:popcorn:

Merry :xmas: to you too it came and went so quick I barely had time to burn I managed to get a few in though :)
It didn't help getting close-ups of the two Ak47s I'm not sure about yet:

0013214.JPG
0023112.JPG

Can't find my magnifier I'll try to look for a magnifying glass later.
818 Headband x GDP:

0032982.JPG

Other 818 Headband x GDP (same plant):

0042784.JPG

Mendocino Purple Kush:

0052616.JPG

Chem D v1.1 mother reject (starting to flower):

0062325.JPG

Back
Top Bottom