PotChimp's Side Projects

Oops forgot to put this pic up here's my Apollo 13 f2 seedlings (Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1 seedling - lower right):

0091759.JPG

I think I'm gonna put my other camera to work I can't seem to get the colors right with this one but here's a few shots of the 818 Headband x GDP again:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sweet ,, I some how forgot to pass by,, I just recently had the pleasure of growing a Lemon Thai :) I remberd that you did a few grows with Thai I think?
Well this is some of the best ever Smoke I think I ever grew :passitleft:If I could have remembered I should have passed by an got some advice , LOL I only got 15grams from her but mate Kick Ass stuff :high-five:I remember having Thai Sticks in our town once or twice in the early 80,s it was also great! But not the same,,, how was your Thai :geek:man that was a long way around just to ask that :rofl:

Its got me all excited it made my tongue numb for Hours:)

I still have a little in a jar, but to be honest it didn't live up to the hype. I'm not sure it even was the original Thai Stick. This Vietnamese Hoa Bac is a lot better and doesn't grow out of control either. :) I'm trying to reveg one of those right now, but I don't think I'll grow Thai Stick again. Got hundreds of seeds too; bummer.

I still have a little in a jar, but to be honest it didn't live up to the hype. I'm not sure it even was the original Thai Stick. This Vietnamese Hoa Bac is a lot better and doesn't grow out of control either. :) I'm trying to reveg one of those right now, but I don't think I'll grow Thai Stick again. Got hundreds of seeds too; bummer.

Im sorry to hear that ,, it must have been the lemon side of the plant was amazin :love:very strong an all over ticked my boxes
The Hoa Boa are you growin one at the momment?
:thumb:

These are pretty close to chop time :)
818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple (same GDP father as the GDP x GDP grow I'm doing now):

0032986.JPG
0023117.JPG
0081962.JPG

Top of other 818 Headband x GDP:

0072174.JPG

Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry:

0042787.JPG

Mendocino Purple Kush:

0052619.JPG
0062328.JPG

Final results of Ak47 sexing - 4 females :thumb: The fifth one is what I believe they call a same sex plant. There's been no stress to induce hermie on these, yet parts of both sex are appearing on the plant.
Top of the plant:

0091762.JPG

One of the branches on the plant (notice how the flowers are growing separately?):

0101600.JPG

A node from the plant:

0111408.JPG

The next node down on that same plant:

0121255.JPG

Barely caught it before it caused problems. It's culled as of about five minutes ago. I'm keeping a close eye on the rest too. :trance:

I've never seen balls hanging like in the last picture. Sagging like "old man balls". (Yeah I'm an old fart) Seems that with age the ole tool gets shorter and the nut sack grows longer. I can't even wear boxers around the house any more. Too much nut swing and it hurts to sit on them...LOL

I had 2 plants that turned hermie early on me out of the last 11-pack of AK47 seeds. They went into the tent right after showing pistols and started growing balls after about 5 days of 12/12. The other 5 girls have done great. No hermie at all and all plants are very good smoke. You will get some good smoke from the 4 you have I'm sure.

Your big girls are gorgeous as always, Chimp! :thumb:

Thanks everybody Graytail said once try looking at your face in the mirror when you're upside down the only way I could think of to do it was to turn around in front of a full length mirror I was just about to take a bath so I was naked not a good idea I know :straightface: I turned around stuck my head between my legs and looked I thought I had a beard for a second my nutsack was damn near restin' on the bottom of my chin so don't feel bad I'm wonder how much lower they'll be next time I yell Happy New Years oh well the worms can start making castings out of 'em early if they start dragging the ground I don't use 'em much these days anyway! :(

Back
Top Bottom