Pennywise Strikes Again

I saw a lot of bands in Charleston back in the late 70’s early 80’s. Veterans Memorial in Columbus was another big venue.
I saw a lot in Athens arena...Ohio U.

I used to camp at Forked Run between Longbottom and Reedsvilles.
I've been there many times. Beautiful country in that area. I was just south of there about 30min. Small world aye?

I have relatives there. Hwy 42 if my memory is working. Haven't been there since 1960 70s or so. It was cold the one time I remember visiting for Christmas.
It gets very cold in winter lol

They’ve opened the old prison for paranormal investigations
Yes, I've see that. That place is creepy in the daytime...it would be a fun ride at night for sure. The wife and I want to hit Bobby Mackeys in Ky and we want to return to Trans Allegheny and do a solo run. Just her and I alone in that huge creepy ass place. Talk about a adrenaline rush...lol. I wonder how I'd do with an edible.... :rofl:

Yes it is, I run into a lot of people from the area.
I find it odd that no mater where I go in this country I find someone from Ohio. Ohioans must all have gypsy in there blood. We are all over the place.

I have relatives there. Hwy 42 if my memory is working. Haven't been there since 1960 70s or so. It was cold the one time I remember visiting for Christmas.
I used to live in Mansfield and drive damn near to Cleveland every day. Crazy I know but divorce makes a man do crazy shit..lol. Anyway, one afternoon I get off work and its snowing like hell. A trip that normally took about 55 minutes took me over 3 hrs. I should have just popped a cot at work and stayed..lol. I don't miss driving in that shit or being cold.

All this spooky talk. I spent 2hrs in a cemetery last night. When I got home and reviewed the digital recorder a voice came through telling me...Shut Up You Stupid Pollock....I'm not polish...lol. Two other times it said my name after I asked them to say my name. We spend a lot of time wandering around cemeteries at night. Our best outing was to the Trans Allegheny Insane Asylum in WV. I had a spirit blow in my face and say..GO AWAY!
Any other paranormal folks in here?
:ciao:

is there a thread for the subject? I’ll hop in!

All this spooky talk. I spent 2hrs in a cemetery last night. When I got home and reviewed the digital recorder a voice came through telling me...Shut Up You Stupid Pollock....I'm not polish...lol. Two other times it said my name after I asked them to say my name. We spend a lot of time wandering around cemeteries at night. Our best outing was to the Trans Allegheny Insane Asylum in WV. I had a spirit blow in my face and say..GO AWAY!
:nervous-guy:

Any other paranormal folks in here?
I've been told I'm "abanormal"...Does that count? :hmmmm:

My wife swears the house she lived in before she met me me was haunted or had a spirit living there. She says that on more than on occasion she saw a ghost and lots of strange thing happening there. Light turning on in the middle of the night. The house number was 13 I usually respond with would you like another glass of wine dear. I am the kind of person that has to see it to believe it.

:ciao:

is there a thread for the subject? I’ll hop in!
Not yet...thinking about starting one..got any suggestions which forum? It's way off topic but interesting. Maybe I can post up some of the many evps I have.

My wife swears the house she lived in before she met me me was haunted or had a spirit living there. She says that on more than on occasion she saw a ghost and lots of strange thing happening there. Light turning on in the middle of the night. The house number was 13 I usually respond with would you like another glass of wine dear. I am the kind of person that has to see it to believe it.
I am too. I'm a skeptic for the most part. I've captured many evps with intelligent responses. I've not been touched yet nor have I physically seen a spirit. I'm convinced they exist though. I have enough equipment to know when they are around and want to chat. It's funny to get a voice with a deep southern draw answer ya..lol

Back
Top Bottom