Pennywise Strikes Again

Not yet...thinking about starting one..got any suggestions which forum? It's way off topic but interesting. Maybe I can post up some of the many evps I have.
There’s other forums outside grow journals, waaaat! :hmmmm:

Serious tho, I have no idea because I haven’t ventured very far yet.

what’s the forum where members start threads about what they are cooking and etc?

There’s other forums outside grow journals, waaaat! :hmmmm:

Serious tho, I have no idea because I haven’t ventured very far yet.

what’s the forum where members start threads about what they are cooking and etc?
Yeah, I've been to quite a few paranormal forums. Lots of strange fuckers on those forums...lol. They're okay but really I can only handle one forum at a time and this one wins..lol.

I'll be starting a Paranormal thread in the Off topic section under the Misc tab. I'll tag you in when I get it up. Prob throw a link in my sig.

Yeah, I've been to quite a few paranormal forums. Lots of strange fuckers on those forums...lol. They're okay but really I can only handle one forum at a time and this one wins..lol.

I'll be starting a Paranormal thread in the Off topic section under the Misc tab. I'll tag you in when I get it up. Prob throw a link in my sig.
Dude I’m not even joking when I tell you I met my lady on a paranormal forum in 2007! She was living in Phoenix at the time.

You wanna read some loony stuff? Catch a big buzz and browse around AboveTopSecret. I’m not sure if you’ll laugh or lose faith in humanity a little more. :rofl:

You wanna read some loony stuff? Catch a big buzz and browse around AboveTopSecret. I’m not sure if you’ll laugh or lose faith in humanity a little more. :rofl:
I do the same for amusement! :rofl:

Hay Roostifer I have some hazes that are roughly the same age as Penny's and Man they are growing like Crazy , Tying to keep them wide before I let them reach for the lights anyway you are welcome to swing by and check them out

Done did lol I figure a nice body high from a gram. It’s bone dry so I’m looking forward to it. I also have 7 grams of Blue Meanie Cubensis and 4 grams of Ecuador. Thank you Joe!

Wow Penny they have really taken off, Both of them. Goinga have some good head stash in a few months and those monsters are going to take up all the grow space you have.

Back
Top Bottom