Pennywise Strikes Again

@Penny what you give the skittlez to get those buds become that big?also, can you post a few pics of the GG :morenutes:

Me it’s Humble Pie and Rick Derringer.
Rick Derringer might be the most underrated guitarist of all time. If you watch him with the Ringo Star Band he still just SHREDS with a wild style of playing. I never say that ONE guitarist is the GOAT, could possibly be Jimi since his bluesy rock riffs are famous, but I like Stevie Ray Vaughn's perfected Jimi sound personally with the fender strat. Heck, Chuck Berry is high on that list for rockin' shows WELL before anyone, does it make him the best, that's a LONG discussion. I grew up hating Led Zeppelin as young kid(10 or 11), my father played Led Zeppelin II(record) ALL the time and eventually, I found myself singing all the songs(What is and what should never be... one of my favorites) so Jimi Page will always be WAY up the list. But man, I could list so many, Peter Townsend, Clapton, Beck, Gilmour, Eddy Van Halen. I'm a MTV generation(X) kid, Kirk Hammett and Slash will always be deeply embedded into my rockers soul.

Rick Derringer might be the most underrated guitarist of all time. If you watch him with the Ringo Star Band he still just SHREDS with a wild style of playing. I never say that ONE guitarist is the GOAT, could possibly be Jimi since his bluesy rock riffs are famous, but I like Stevie Ray Vaughn's perfected Jimi sound personally with the fender strat. Heck, Chuck Berry is high on that list for rockin' shows WELL before anyone, does it make him the best, that's a LONG discussion. I grew up hating Led Zeppelin as young kid(10 or 11), my father played Led Zeppelin II(record) ALL the time and eventually, I found myself singing all the songs(What is and what should never be... one of my favorites) so Jimi Page will always be WAY up the list. But man, I could list so many, Peter Townsend, Clapton, Beck, Gilmour, Eddy Van Halen. I'm a MTV generation(X) kid, Kirk Hammett and Slash will always be deeply embedded into my rockers soul.
I agree with most of your pics but you need to listen to some joe bonamassa. I do wish SRV was still around I put him right up there with Hendrix and Jimmy Page is right up there. I was born in 1963 so I LOVED all the Great bands of my era. My top 2 bands are The Beatles and Led Zeppelin , the Who is in my top 5. But listen to some Joe B. I can pick some good ones if you want some suggestions

Back
Top Bottom