Pennywise Strikes Again

Ok cool, at first we thought they were hybrids from some bush grower. His buddy popped a couple and it’s pure Transkie. Looked like a weeping willow tree.

Another big ass plant. lol I cant get clear of them. At least the Haze from snowhigh barely fits well 3 of 4 fit the other is a thai leaner and gonna be a big ass tree in 100 days or more.

Bush grower... never know man those guys grow the landrace. They have so many different landrace down there due to the climate and remote location and the bush people hold the good stuff close to the chest. So you gotta get in good to get them from what I've seen and read.

Rick Derringer might be the most underrated guitarist of all time. If you watch him with the Ringo Star Band he still just SHREDS with a wild style of playing. I never say that ONE guitarist is the GOAT, could possibly be Jimi since his bluesy rock riffs are famous, but I like Stevie Ray Vaughn's perfected Jimi sound personally with the fender strat. Heck, Chuck Berry is high on that list for rockin' shows WELL before anyone, does it make him the best, that's a LONG discussion. I grew up hating Led Zeppelin as young kid(10 or 11), my father played Led Zeppelin II(record) ALL the time and eventually, I found myself singing all the songs(What is and what should never be... one of my favorites) so Jimi Page will always be WAY up the list. But man, I could list so many, Peter Townsend, Clapton, Beck, Gilmour, Eddy Van Halen. I'm a MTV generation(X) kid, Kirk Hammett and Slash will always be deeply embedded into my rockers soul.
Yep

Yes and a lot of people still talk about Devils Tit. I feel blessed to get what I got. I also scored a pack of 72 Colombian Gold Preservation he did back in 2016. Pure Santa Marta Gold.
The Columbian Gold I grew up on mid Michigan 1975 to about 1979 was choice. The finest was $40 an oz. I would buy a quarter Lb. every week, sell 3 ozs and have a free oz of the nicest buds. Great until the DEA and coke screwed up that pipeline. I love Lumbo...I would pay $400 for an oz. of that chunky bud fantastic spicy sweet lung expanding Goodness right now.

The Columbian Gold I grew up on mid Michigan 1975 to about 1979 was choice. The finest was $40 an oz. I would buy a quarter Lb. every week, sell 3 ozs and have a free oz of the nicest buds. Great until the DEA and coke screwed up that pipeline. I love Lumbo...I would pay $400 for an oz. of that chunky bud fantastic spicy sweet lung expanding Goodness right now.

I have a good friend that was the importer into Michigan back then. It was the coke that fucked up the pipeline. The IRS was the group that shut down the folks running the show.

They had a great run tho. You all got spoiled with good weed. Wasnt that way everywhere. They delivered to all the big universities. Why they had the cannabis parade 1 day every year back in the day in Michigan. I think it was U of Michigan Ann Arbor they had a party called Hash Bash. Still going on today I think.

I have a good friend that was the importer into Michigan back then. It was the coke that fucked up the pipeline. The IRS was the group that shut down the folks running the show.

They had a great run tho. You all got spoiled with good weed. Wasnt that way everywhere. They delivered to all the big universities. Why they had the cannabis parade 1 day every year back in the day in Michigan. I think it was U of Michigan Ann Arbor they had a party called Hash Bash. Still going on today I think.
Hash bash is still going. Brings in lots of advocates like DJ short

Hay Penny how would you recommend I start the cutting ? Water bottle, or Rapid Rooters or just put it right in a 1 gallon pot with Promix I will have some LOS in the bottom half of the pots. I am going to pre soak the pots

It's those folks who got us where we are today. Haha
Yeah u right - One of my best buds too. He will do anything for a friend. I miss him he stuck down in Florida with the covid all around him. He scared to go out. This time of year weed be hanging out and puffing enjoying some live music.

I’d use the Promix it’s worked well for me. @PCaddict
OK when they get here I will dip them in ClonX and make a little hole with rooting powder that comes with amendments I am using. I am going to pre soak the pot tomorrow or Tuesday that should give the pots a couple days to settle.

Back
Top Bottom