Pennywise Strikes Again

So many of the Hazes you see today come from the early releases by Shantibaba. Then when Shantibaba sold The Greenhouse to Arjan. Arjan got early F1’s so his are the real deal as well.

So many of the Hazes you see today come from the early releases by Shantibaba. Then when Shantibaba sold The Greenhouse to Arjan. Arjan got early F1’s so his are the real deal as well.

GHS hazes have always been great for me. I've grown Neville's , Arjan's #3, Super Silver & Lemon hazes so far and they were all great plants. Their Exodus Cheese auto is also a winner. That one is in my top 5 smokes and I will definately try Franco's Lemon Cheese in my following grows. I always thought the GHS was started by Arjan and Franco though. Haven't seen them mentioning it anywhere.

Neville and Shantibaba hired Arjan to take care of sales for them. Neville left for Switzerland and sold the Seed Bank of Holland to Ben Dronkers who changed the name to Sensi Seeds. Shanti created Greenhouse Seeds and Arjan was hired to take care of sales. Shanti eventually sold Greenhouse to Arjan and Shanti went to Switzerland to work with Neville. Shanti took all of his parental stock with him but Arjan got F1’s of Nevilles and Shantbabas breeding stock.

Neville and Shantibaba hired Arjan to take care of sales for them. Neville left for Switzerland and sold the Seed Bank of Holland to Ben Dronkers who changed the name to Sensi Seeds. Shanti created Greenhouse Seeds and Arjan was hired to take care of sales. Shanti eventually sold Greenhouse to Arjan and Shanti went to Switzerland to work with Neville. Shanti took all of his parental stock with him but Arjan got F1’s of Nevilles and Shantbabas breeding stock.
No shit. This makes alot more sense now considering all Arjan’s F1 stock. Technically he just took over the heard

I’d have to look into it, I don’t think Ken is in charge these days.
im curious about this as well. if his sons are running things, it could stand to reason the original genetic line is still in play and the stock is still the same. but its been what, 17 years since the strain was invented? interesting..

ive also heard shantibaba say so many bad things about arjan now. that he cant keep plants alive and doesnt know anything about genetics at all.. shanti says arjans current parent stock is probably built from seeds from mr nice or offspring and that there is no way he still has the original WW or Hazes that he was given still alive after all this time.. so much drama in the seed community!

i thought i was the only one who spent hours googling the history of strains and breeders but damn penny you are an encyclopedia!

My understanding is Shanti took his original parental plants used to make White Widow to Switzerland. Arjan was left with F1 stock. Shanti sells the original as Black Widow.

My understanding is Shanti took his original parental plants used to make White Widow to Switzerland. Arjan was left with F1 stock. Shanti sells the original as Black Widow.
yes thats what i read as well. right after i ordered my greenhouse white widow seeds o_O

it is pretty clear from the quotes they had a falling out, and emotions are flying around quite a bit. i would like to see what the facts truly are. i also wanna do a comparison grow with BW and WW, and shootout the Mr Nice SSH against the GH SSH one day. if i only had a farm

One of our sponsors Cannapot had Nevilles Haze bred by Shantibaba at Mr Nice. It’s worth looking into.
Shanti and Neville... oh how I miss the drama. lol

Shanti used to work for Neville... or was it the other way around.... Oh wait they both worked for Sam... thats so funny.

I'm running 4 Neville's Haze F2 x Purple Thai from Snowhigh right now.

Three are classic haze xmas trees. The 4th is a Thai dom plant thats going to take a while.

I think I have a pack of the Black Widow in my vault. Might have to give it a grow.

Years ago I grew White Rhino (back to back years so I really liked it) from GHS and the buzz was SO giggly like you're a child for awhile. I wasn't too impressed with the Church, but it's one seed so luck of the draw situation. I've been eying some jack herer gear, I wonder if GHS is good, or just go with Sensi which is fairly pricey. Too many strains, NOT enough time it seems, Black Domina is calling me too along with Chemdog, which has sentimental value. My buddies brother from Tahoe used to grow White Widow 20 plus years ago and I remember that floral taste and amazing stone. The progression of Cannabis has changed SO much, back when it was just Green Bud and tasted well... GREEEN. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom