Pennywise Strikes Again

I believe Neville's story. He put his life on the line for it and paid dearly. All started with an add in high times too pretty cool stuff. Cant make that up.

And Neville cut ties with Sam when Nevilles friends told him Sam ratted out Choice seeds in Cali. Choice are responsible for the original Skunk which Sam swiped and went to Amsterdam with it. I think Neville got the Skunk from Sam but not the Haze.

Hey PW and all!

Continuing my seed excursions today, after listening to @katsubluebird on Adam Dunn's show. That guy is a serial interrupter, but he actually held it pretty well for this interview.

Also then discovered katsu's thread from last year/early this year where he featured all the crosses, and saw the exchange he was having with you across that time, PW. Fascinating.

I'm reeeaaally wanting to try out either his Sour Bubba or Bubba's Sis or Dracarys..

I also really just want them all...

And Neville cut ties with Sam when Nevilles friends told him Sam ratted out Choice seeds in Cali. Choice are responsible for the original Skunk which Sam swiped and went to Amsterdam with it. I think Neville got the Skunk from Sam but not the Haze.
Nevil did say he got his haze from Sam. The controversy is Nevil said the bags of haze had dates of ‘69 and bred in USA. Sam disagrees and says he made the haze seeds he sold Nevil in the 80s in Holland, not from California.
Yo Sammy says that BH#7 cut is right up there with Nevil’s keepers.

I’ve read that, some say it’s better than the Black Haze which some believe is a very early Nevilles Haze. I’ll always believe Neville got his Haze straight from SoCal

Back
Top Bottom