Pennywise Strikes Again

We were blasted with Chemdog to here in CA for quite awhile in the mid 90's in my late teens early twenties and I can still taste that sour kushness that is just BOOM. Same with Herer when that spicy(peppery maybe but not exact) sweet flavor hits at the end of the exhale and you feel it in your head immediately. You are in the presence of greatness! :adore:

I have Ortega and Shit from Mr Nice, that’ll be my Northern Light and my Skunk.
I've got some shit on the way right now. I read too many good reviews to pass them up. like 15 bucks for an 18 pack.

I imagine greenhouse has a decent white widow, even if different than what Shantibaba bred. I wasn't a fan of the 2 black widows I tried, but I like smoking MrNice's La nina and Grail Widow which are both sativa dominant hybrids with black widow.

Shanti and Neville... oh how I miss the drama. lol

Shanti used to work for Neville... or was it the other way around.... Oh wait they both worked for Sam... thats so funny.

I'm running 4 Neville's Haze F2 x Purple Thai from Snowhigh right now.

Three are classic haze xmas trees. The 4th is a Thai dom plant thats going to take a while.

I think I have a pack of the Black Widow in my vault. Might have to give it a grow.

None of them worked for Sam, but Nevil got his skunk and haze seeds from him.

Shanti and Arjan were original partners in greenhouse seed company. Nevil co owned one of the coffeshops. When Shantibaba left greenhouse to work in Switzerland he says he took all of his plants and Nevil's to create Mr.Nice seeds. Howard Marks (Mr. Nice) was a face for the company.

Neville and Shantibaba hired Arjan to take care of sales for them. Neville left for Switzerland and sold the Seed Bank of Holland to Ben Dronkers who changed the name to Sensi Seeds. Shanti created Greenhouse Seeds and Arjan was hired to take care of sales. Shanti eventually sold Greenhouse to Arjan and Shanti went to Switzerland to work with Neville. Shanti took all of his parental stock with him but Arjan got F1’s of Nevilles and Shantbabas breeding stock.
Good Lord Penny, your knowledge of strains and breeders is awesome! Bookmarked.

Neville and Shantibaba hired Arjan to take care of sales for them. Neville left for Switzerland and sold the Seed Bank of Holland to Ben Dronkers who changed the name to Sensi Seeds. Shanti created Greenhouse Seeds and Arjan was hired to take care of sales. Shanti eventually sold Greenhouse to Arjan and Shanti went to Switzerland to work with Neville. Shanti took all of his parental stock with him but Arjan got F1’s of Nevilles and Shantbabas breeding stock.

sorry i missed this penny, didn't mean to repeat the same info bro. damn this thread moves fast.

how's the band aid shaping up? you getting any smells yet?

One of my first runs was super lemon haze from greenhouse. I wish I still had it. Right flavor, potency and vigor. It really had everything. Wasn't the prettiest girl tho
That is interesting to read. Next seed I grow will either be a Super Lemon Haze or a Neville Haze. After reading your post I am leaning towards Super Lemon.

None of them worked for Sam, but Nevil got his skunk and haze seeds from him.

Shanti and Arjan were original partners in greenhouse seed company. Nevil co owned one of the coffeshops. When Shantibaba left greenhouse to work in Switzerland he says he took all of his plants and Nevil's to create Mr.Nice seeds. Howard Marks (Mr. Nice) was a face for the company.

I'm aware a little humor on my part. Everything started with Sam just ask him. Lol

Back
Top Bottom