Pennywise Strikes Again

Yes for most of them, the Haze will be several weeks
Bet ur ready to sink ur teeth in em as soon as there done I love hazes amazing taste always

Thanks Jim, I had high temps for awhile but finally got under control.
I've had high temps, high humidity, bugs, N def, and powdery mold. My bud is battle scared but they'll survive...lol

All of the Pre 98 Bubba crosses from Katsu are gorgeous.

Man ur makn me wana start popping some beans lmao. I got sweetseeds to send me some Gorilla Girl XL, Jack 47 XL, and then some Cream Mandarin XL autos n im tryn to wait till my organic soil is done cooking lol. But this is killing me cause i got a nice big bale of promix jus sitting here waiting to be used hahaha. I dnt even have close 2 any room rite nw so really cant fit any more inside but i really wish i could. I could always build my big wooden grow area all over again man tht was such a bitch tho lol. But wen it was up an running i was able 2 fit a good amount of plants in there. I think i got around 9 or so plants in there plus i still had my closet setup tht could do 3 or 4 if i really cramed them in there lmao. But if i want bigguns then i can really only do 3 there or 2 super big ones but yea for rite now since im low on lights im jus doing the 5 autos inside then like 3 or 4 outside. I cant remember if i got 1 for breeding plus 2 more to grow buds n seeds or if its 3 to grow buds an seeds i havnt been out back in like 5 days should go out there n see if thy r even still alive lmao. We have had some good rain this week so maybe thy got flooded n died idk lol. But yea so now im off to catch up in the journal
I like to trip without a sitter which is a bit risky sounding - until I did it. It sounds really scary to some people until they do it. Luckily on DMT, if you do it right you CAN’T walk. I have started putting it into vape cartridges with PG rather than in my yocan, and I can stay in space for longer that way, not having to come all the way back to earth to reload the chamber. One of the best things besides the trip itself is how fast it’s metabolized, and you can literally go about your normal life about 20-30 min after.

So u mean ur mixing dmt into ur concentrates? So do u grow it urself or how do u get it?

seems a common theme. the only clear thought i had at the time was "i fucked myself ... holy shit i hope i come back".. :straightface:

Haha an hear i thought i was jus being paranoid but myself i threw up an was like oh god please get me back from this lmao. No good i didnt care for it myself. But shrooms now i love those an i acid if its from a trusted source n its gud ill do it. I jus had some clear liquid acid an used it like eye drops for my bday last week an man oh man was that a nlast talk about instant trip hahaha. I put a drop in each eye n 1 under my tongue lol. N wen u put them in ur eyes u hit the trip like instantly lol. I had a blast everything was all glowing an trailing like a mofo hahaha. Then i kept seeing little people walking behind the bar an like disappearing lol it was a great time my cousin who was with me was laughing his ass off at me hahaha. So all in all a great bday lol.

Man ur makn me wana start popping some beans lmao. I got sweetseeds to send me some Gorilla Girl XL, Jack 47 XL, and then some Cream Mandarin XL autos n im tryn to wait till my organic soil is done cooking lol. But this is killing me cause i got a nice big bale of promix jus sitting here waiting to be used hahaha. I dnt even have close 2 any room rite nw so really cant fit any more inside but i really wish i could. I could always build my big wooden grow area all over again man tht was such a bitch tho lol. But wen it was up an running i was able 2 fit a good amount of plants in there. I think i got around 9 or so plants in there plus i still had my closet setup tht could do 3 or 4 if i really cramed them in there lmao. But if i want bigguns then i can really only do 3 there or 2 super big ones but yea for rite now since im low on lights im jus doing the 5 autos inside then like 3 or 4 outside. I cant remember if i got 1 for breeding plus 2 more to grow buds n seeds or if its 3 to grow buds an seeds i havnt been out back in like 5 days should go out there n see if thy r even still alive lmao. We have had some good rain this week so maybe thy got flooded n died idk lol. But yea so now im off to catch up in the journal

So u mean ur mixing dmt into ur concentrates? So do u grow it urself or how do u get it?

You need some root barks and lye to extract DMT. It is not that hard. Just start google'in :passitleft:

Edit: There are a lots of methods present but we used lye and gasoline in the past. I enjoyed the gasoline batches more. Maybe it was just the dosage.

@Blazinjones I extract my own from Mimosa Hostilis root bark with an Acid to Base method.
It can be added to regular concentrates. I don’t add it (the finished product) to concentrates because I prefer it pure. I dissolve it in propylene glycol at the proper temp and fill the cartridges myself.
1000 mg in a vape pen will get you 50 or so GOOD sized hits (you need 3-4 hits to get to the place). For some that would be a lifetime supply. Storing it in PG also helps it last way longer. The powder oxidizes and eventually turns from yellow or white to red, and it definitely loses something.

I don't like the PG Goody it's harmful. But herbal vaporisers are great to consume DMT. Definately give them a try. I got a better method to consume it though. This is how some people smoke stuff in the middle east. Google "bucket smoking" and just let me know if you need more info on that method :passitleft:
I appreciate it ;)
I actually prefer it out of my yocan with the ceramic heating element which seems to be almost perfect temp, but there’s kind of a technique to it. That thing gives massive hits. But when I’m away out in space, my fingers have a harder time controlling it. In the vape with the PG, I can just push a button and get the same measured amount every time, and stay in space longer.
I don't do it very often, so my PG intake is still pretty minimal. But yes I’m all for hearing about new ways if you have one!

Haha an hear i thought i was jus being paranoid but myself i threw up an was like oh god please get me back from this lmao. No good i didnt care for it myself. But shrooms now i love those an i acid if its from a trusted source n its gud ill do it. I jus had some clear liquid acid an used it like eye drops for my bday last week an man oh man was that a nlast talk about instant trip hahaha. I put a drop in each eye n 1 under my tongue lol. N wen u put them in ur eyes u hit the trip like instantly lol. I had a blast everything was all glowing an trailing like a mofo hahaha. Then i kept seeing little people walking behind the bar an like disappearing lol it was a great time my cousin who was with me was laughing his ass off at me hahaha. So all in all a great bday lol.
Penny Started a new thread on shrooms DMT, psychedelic... Here we go

Back
Top Bottom