Pennywise Strikes Again

It would be cool if others that like to trip got on this thread and told us about their experiences, and How they made it/ grow it , process it etc.

I appreciate it ;)
I actually prefer it out of my yocan with the ceramic heating element which seems to be almost perfect temp, but there’s kind of a technique to it. That thing gives massive hits. But when I’m away out in space, my fingers have a harder time controlling it. In the vape with the PG, I can just push a button and get the same measured amount every time, and stay in space longer.
I don't do it very often, so my PG intake is still pretty minimal. But yes I’m all for hearing about new ways if you have one!

Totally understood :snowboating:

The method I mentioned goes like this. I prefer all the material glass instead of plastic, like most people do. You start with cutting the bottom of a glass bottle. You can use some rope, alcohol, some matches and ice to get a clean cut. We need the bottle to be bigger than a liter, preferably 1.5 liter to 2.5 liter. Bigger bottle means more intense hits. Then you take the cap of the bottle and drill a small hole at the center. You insert a pipe head through that hole and it needs to be sealed.

Next step is to sink the bottle inside a big bucket of water. You can use iced water like we do in bongs, for a fresher hit. Then you put the cap with the pipe head on, and fill the pipe screen with very few tobacco, some fine ground weed and the DMT. You need to burn the material as you pull the bottle out from the water. Pressure fills the bottle with the smoke and you need to pull the bottle slowly and make sure all of the stuff in there is burnt. You should leave the bottom of the bottle inside water to prevent the smoke from leaking down there.

Once you got your bottle filled with smoke and pulled all the way up, you take the cap off and place your mouth at the tip of the bottle. You inhale the smoke as you press the bottle back into the water. That can make you cough at first, and maybe forever because I know some heavy smokers that can't ever smoke through the bucket.

I got a primitive diagram for you;

A gravity bong

Lol. A nice name for this system. I don't know any of you guys tried smoking anything that way but it is pretty intense. I spent my four years smoking with this in the college and these were my highest times. I was practically running an undercover coffeshop with my bucket in the woods of the campus. Good old days. Nice to see people from different cultures are aware of this type of smoking. It is a pretty ghetto way of smoking and hosting a gravity bong makes me anxious when I got cash and lots of weed in the crib :laughtwo:

Totally understood :snowboating:

The method I mentioned goes like this. I prefer all the material glass instead of plastic, like most people do. You start with cutting the bottom of a glass bottle. You can use some rope, alcohol, some matches and ice to get a clean cut. We need the bottle to be bigger than a liter, preferably 1.5 liter to 2.5 liter. Bigger bottle means more intense hits. Then you take the cap of the bottle and drill a small hole at the center. You insert a pipe head through that hole and it needs to be sealed.

Next step is to sink the bottle inside a big bucket of water. You can use iced water like we do in bongs, for a fresher hit. Then you put the cap with the pipe head on, and fill the pipe screen with very few tobacco, some fine ground weed and the DMT. You need to burn the material as you pull the bottle out from the water. Pressure fills the bottle with the smoke and you need to pull the bottle slowly and make sure all of the stuff in there is burnt. You should leave the bottom of the bottle inside water to prevent the smoke from leaking down there.

Once you got your bottle filled with smoke and pulled all the way up, you take the cap off and place your mouth at the tip of the bottle. You inhale the smoke as you press the bottle back into the water. That can make you cough at first, and maybe forever because I know some heavy smokers that can't ever smoke through the bucket.

I got a primitive diagram for you;

Wow Thanks SO much sounds a little complicated but doable if I can find a 2 liter glass bottle and cut the bottom off the right way then find a pot or something that is bigger then the 2 liter bottle I will make . Thanks for all the info. Now how do you make your DMT

Wow Thanks SO much sounds a little complicated but doable if I can find a 2 liter glass bottle and cut the bottom off the right way then find a pot or something that is bigger then the 2 liter bottle I will make . Thanks for all the info. Now how do you make your DMT

I am no expert in that type of extraction. I had a friend for this job in the past but I haven't been doing DMT for like 5 or 6 years. It should be an easy extraction though. If you have basic knowledge on cannabis extraction, I don't think you will have trouble extracting DMT. Google should have enough knowledge on this but like I said, I enjoyed the ones extracted with gasoline the most :passitleft:

So, I was watching tv and the lady at the press conference was Mrs. Penny Wise. I've read your handle silently for a few months and I look up hearing her introduction and thought omg, that's the clown.
:bongrip: True story, I think of her now when I read your handle. :laughtwo:

Couldn't resist, it cracked me up. Be safe.

Have fun with it. Lol

I think it was the internal read spoken aloud that did it. I'm not sure I have heard it spoken...sure hope you were ready for an avatar switch, it was stoner nonsense not meant to be $hitty. :hmmmm:

Man ur makn me wana start popping some beans lmao. I got sweetseeds to send me some Gorilla Girl XL, Jack 47 XL, and then some Cream Mandarin XL autos n im tryn to wait till my organic soil is done cooking lol. But this is killing me cause i got a nice big bale of promix jus sitting here waiting to be used hahaha. I dnt even have close 2 any room rite nw so really cant fit any more inside but i really wish i could. I could always build my big wooden grow area all over again man tht was such a bitch tho lol. But wen it was up an running i was able 2 fit a good amount of plants in there. I think i got around 9 or so plants in there plus i still had my closet setup tht could do 3 or 4 if i really cramed them in there lmao. But if i want bigguns then i can really only do 3 there or 2 super big ones but yea for rite now since im low on lights im jus doing the 5 autos inside then like 3 or 4 outside. I cant remember if i got 1 for breeding plus 2 more to grow buds n seeds or if its 3 to grow buds an seeds i havnt been out back in like 5 days should go out there n see if thy r even still alive lmao. We have had some good rain this week so maybe thy got flooded n died idk lol. But yea so now im off to catch up in the journal

So u mean ur mixing dmt into ur concentrates? So do u grow it urself or how do u get it?
Blazinj...getting close to harvesting 4 Cream Mandarine XL autos now. My first auto grow and will go with autos next grow. Good luck.

Blazinj...getting close to harvesting 4 Cream Mandarine XL autos now. My first auto grow and will go with autos next grow. Good luck.

Sweet bro ill definitely be over to check it out n c how they look. Yea i cant wait till my soil is ready to go lol. I wana run these bad boys so bad or shud i say bad girls lmao. But yea now its starting to look up for my court case. The counselor thinks i will b able 2 get the case dropped. So im hoping it goes like he thinks an ill be back in full swing in no time.

Back
Top Bottom