Pennywise Strikes Again

Just glad the thing stopped stretching finally.

Do u ever do any tip spreading to help stack the nodes tighter that mite help alil. Otherwise there is always supercropping lol. But yea she seems like its guna be along one 2 grow idk maybe im jus getting to used 2 my autoflowers need 2 get my tent back n running again an do some photos its seeming lol.

The Panama Haze I just bought said 12 to 14 weeks hell Old Timers Haze runs 20 weeks. I think there are a couple others but I think Neville's Haze is the longest flowering plant I will grow

The Panama Haze I just bought said 12 to 14 weeks hell Old Timers Haze runs 20 weeks. I think there are a couple others but I think Neville's Haze is the longest flowering plant I will grow

Holy lord 20 weeks lmao thats so crazy hahaha. But i would like to try one that long only thing is when i run photos they get spidermites or sumthn happens to the 1s i keep that long lol. Idk but maybe wen i get the right setup tht dnt have dogs running in an out by the plants an every1 able 2 be near em n shit then ill bable 2 actually keep the pests dwn by doing ipms but as it is nw with the dogs n everything autos seem 2do the trick lol.

Back
Top Bottom